Just Got an Elite GHR

i just got it today and it was fully assembled,i fucking shocked,it goes to show you get was you pay for!

[quote]brunottfn wrote:
i just got it today and it was fully assembled,i fucking shocked,it goes to show you get was you pay for![/quote]

Awesome!

Love that thing. Brutally hard but the results have been amazing.

[quote]brunottfn wrote:
i just got it today and it was fully assembled,i fucking shocked,it goes to show you get was you pay for![/quote]

I just got the same piece and I LOVE it! All quality pieces of equipment from Elite. You just can’t go wrong.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Looks like a beautiful piece of equipment. I want one. Until I decide to buy it I’d like to improvise something in my home gym.

I’ve done natural GHRs with someone holding my ankles and I KNOW they’re effective but I need something that doesn’t require another person.

Any suggestions?[/quote]

You just need something to lock your feet under. Some lat pulldown seats are wide enough to kneel on and lock feet under the knee pad. Try to place the pins in the power rack low enough to lock your feet.

I don’t know what you have in your home gym, but it really just comes down to locking your feet under something.

It really is a beauty of a piece.

Push, you could also try loading up a barbell with 35 or 25lb plates (enough to keep it down) and putting 5lb plates on either side so it doesn’t roll. Anchor your feet under there and you should be all set. Only thing is it’d be a pain in the ass to rack the weights.

Could also try the bottom of a smith machine…

-MAtt