T Nation

Just Got a Weird Phone Call

[quote]dk44 wrote:
Just be sure to start using lotion all over your skin. Cuz when this SOB kills you, she is probably gonna wear you, so be a sport and keep that skin supple. [/quote]

LMAO Ohhh that was good… so very wrong, but good.

Man I got to tell ya. Reading your post I thought you were a lesbo chick or something. You should probably strap on a set of balls…

[quote]dk44 wrote:
Just be sure to start using lotion all over your skin. Cuz when this SOB kills you, she is probably gonna wear you, so be a sport and keep that skin supple. [/quote]

That just may be one of my favorite posts.

Ever.

[quote]–X-- wrote:
Man I got to tell ya. Reading your post I thought you were a lesbo chick or something. You should probably strap on a set of balls…[/quote]

What? I wouldn’t give a shit if it’s a woman or a man, a creeper is a creeper. Plus, women don’t know the value of balls, so there’s that much better of a chance he wakes up the next morning with no johnson or twins. Just a thought.

I know where your coming from man, a few years ago I had some crazy ass chick stalking me she knew my first and last name and my email address she even put my name in her email It was insanely creepy. better yet I had first thought it was my friends pulling a prank on me but… nope

Maybe you got real drunk, took a road trip with some buddies you dont remember, and met this chick. If this is a REMOTE possibility, I would say go for it with her.

HAHA, seriously this story is creepy.

Tell her you’re going to meet up with her, and send one of your friends. The joke will be on them when they get knifed instead of laid!

[quote]SSC wrote:
–X-- wrote:
Man I got to tell ya. Reading your post I thought you were a lesbo chick or something. You should probably strap on a set of balls…

What? I wouldn’t give a shit if it’s a woman or a man, a creeper is a creeper. Plus, women don’t know the value of balls, so there’s that much better of a chance he wakes up the next morning with no johnson or twins. Just a thought.[/quote]

SSC - I would not give this guy much thought. He has 39 posts are 99% of them are worthless.