T Nation

Just Give Up

[quote]analog_kid wrote:

If you honestly believe the President of this country is a mass murdering dictator whose intent is to wipe out inferior races than you my friend have more than a few screws lose. … [/quote]

What are you saying? 650.000 dead just doesn’t put him right there yet?

[quote]
analog_kid wrote:

If you honestly believe the President of this country is a mass murdering dictator whose intent is to wipe out inferior races than you my friend have more than a few screws lose. …

Wreckless wrote:
What are you saying? 650.000 dead just doesn’t put him right there yet?[/quote]

That number is even worse than the last one they tried…

http://medpundit.blogspot.com/2006/10/lancet-strikes-again-i-admit-this.html

http://www.janegalt.net/archives/009511.html

http://www.rantsandrayguns.motime.com/post/611902/“If+They+Liked+It+Once,+They’ll+Love+It+Twice,”+or+“A+Logical+Lapse”

http://www.claytoncramer.com/weblog/2006_10_08_archive.html#116069912405842066

And you can listen to the editor of the Lancet here:

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
analog_kid wrote:

If you honestly believe the President of this country is a mass murdering dictator whose intent is to wipe out inferior races than you my friend have more than a few screws lose. …

What are you saying? 650.000 dead just doesn’t put him right there yet?[/quote]

You are out of your mind.

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
analog_kid wrote:

If you honestly believe the President of this country is a mass murdering dictator whose intent is to wipe out inferior races than you my friend have more than a few screws lose. …

What are you saying? 650.000 dead just doesn’t put him right there yet?[/quote]

Timeout.

Bush can not be compared to Hitler and citing an estimate of 650K dead Iraqis since the war began is BS.

The sketchy poll was performed by asking 1,800 Iraqis about the number of dead friend and relatives they know about.

The sketchy poll is being backed by John Zogby who is a left wingnut partisan hack just like Frank Luntz is a right wingnut partisan hack.

I am sure there are tens of thousand of deaths but 650K is very hard to believe.

You know it’s bad when the folks at Iraq Body Count are criticizing it for overstating civilian casualties…

http://www.iraqbodycount.org/press/pr14.php

“The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.”
-George Orwell

Germans knew of Holocaust horror about death camps
The Guardian
February 17, 2001
The mass of ordinary Germans did know about the evolving terror of Hitler’s Holocaust, according to a new research study…

The survey took hundreds of hours and yielded dozens of folders of photocopies, many of them from the 24 main newspapers and magazines of the period.

Its results, Professor Gellately says, destroy the claim - generally made by Germans after Berlin fell in 1945 and accepted by most historians - that they did not know about camp atrocities…
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,3604,439168,00.html

We just didn’t believe the damn liberal media, they said…

[quote]JustTheFacts wrote:
“The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.”
-George Orwell

Germans knew of Holocaust horror about death camps
The Guardian
February 17, 2001
The mass of ordinary Germans did know about the evolving terror of Hitler’s Holocaust, according to a new research study…

The survey took hundreds of hours and yielded dozens of folders of photocopies, many of them from the 24 main newspapers and magazines of the period.

Its results, Professor Gellately says, destroy the claim - generally made by Germans after Berlin fell in 1945 and accepted by most historians - that they did not know about camp atrocities…
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,3604,439168,00.html

We just didn’t believe the damn liberal media, they said…
[/quote]

Make up you mind. First you deny the Holocaust and now you say the Germans knew about it?

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Make up you mind. First you deny the Holocaust and now you say the Germans knew about it?[/quote]

YOU keep saying I denied it – I never denied it.

I only defended the right to question it and tended to agree that a few revisionist scholars had some very legitimate points to make.

[quote]JustTheFacts wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
Make up you mind. First you deny the Holocaust and now you say the Germans knew about it?

YOU keep saying I denied it – I never denied it.

I only defended the right to question it and tended to agree that a few revisionist scholars had some very legitimate points to make.[/quote]

Their points were not legitimate. They present their viewpoints on neo-nazi websites. They are low life scum.

You go ahead and defend scum and revisionist historians all you want. It just shows what kind of person you are.

JTF is a pathetic troll.

Just ignore the troll.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Their points were not legitimate. They present their viewpoints on neo-nazi websites. They are low life scum.

You go ahead and defend scum and revisionist historians all you want. It just shows what kind of person you are.[/quote]

So the facts and evidence are so rock solid that anybody merely questioning an event that happened OVER 60 YEARS AGO IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY is called a neo-nazi, low life scum?

The fact that anyone can question ANY single event in history EXCEPT the holocaust is exactly the kind of dumbass thinking that made people question it in the first place.

Although in your case, “thinking” is way too strong a word. Even taking the holocaust at face value, Stalin killed more people than Hitler, where are the memorials and museums and ceremonies in the US for those people? Are you going to flip your beanie if someone dare question the Russian holocaust too?

[quote]Marmadogg wrote:
JTF is a pathetic troll.

Just ignore the troll.[/quote]

Hard to ignore hatred and racism. JTF tries to be subtle. Too many young kids read this site. I don’t want them to be fooled by this crap.

[quote]JustTheFacts wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
Their points were not legitimate. They present their viewpoints on neo-nazi websites. They are low life scum.

You go ahead and defend scum and revisionist historians all you want. It just shows what kind of person you are.

So the facts and evidence are so rock solid that anybody merely questioning an event that happened OVER 60 YEARS AGO IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY is called a neo-nazi, low life scum?
[/quote]
The facts are in. The Holocaust happened. Anyone questioning it is doing it as part of a racist agenda. Yes they are scum.

This is moronic. The Holocaust happened. There is no question. If I was trying to claim WWII never happened I would be labeled a kook.

Trying to deflect blame away from your hero Hitler by saying Stalin killed more people will not work.

I have read enough of your posts. I have followed enough of your links. I have Googled enough of your writings to see the neo-nazi sites from which you get your bullshit.

I know guys like you here in PA. I see you in the sportsmen clubs.

You rail against the blacks and the jews when you think you are with your own kind and you try to be subtle in mixed company.

[quote]JustTheFacts wrote:
… Stalin killed more people than Hitler, where are the memorials and museums and ceremonies in the US for those people? …
[/quote]

There are more memorials in the US to the Holocaust than there are to the Russians Stalin killed for the simple reason that the Holocaust was immediately publicized after WW2 and there is much more awareness in America of the Holocaust as well as the fact that many more Jews emigrated to the US post WW2 than Russians.

I am sure you would like to spin that into a Jewish conspiracy rant but perhaps you will refrain.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
There are more memorials in the US to the Holocaust than there are to the Russians Stalin killed for the simple reason that the Holocaust was immediately publicized after WW2 and there is much more awareness in America of the Holocaust as well as the fact that many more Jews emigrated to the US post WW2 than Russians.

I am sure you would like to spin that into a Jewish conspiracy rant but perhaps you will refrain.[/quote]

Owned.

JTF: Is is too much to ask that you give up on the “holocaust wasn’t such a big deal” thing?

I think that there’s not much argument around here about Stalin being a dick or not.

You need to research P.N.A.C. and some of what Bush has done.

of COURSE it’s fair to talk about bushitler! things in the grand old US of A are very, very similar to things in weimar/post WWI germany! don’t you see! first off their is bushitler’s fanatical anti-semitic rants! he obviously wants to abandon israel and let the muslim/arabs fall on them like a pack of rabid dogs! it’s his final solution! don’t you see it? wait…is that bushitler or our arab loving, usa hating liberal leaders? WHO CARES?

also, these military prisons are modern day concentration camps! bushitler is gassing these innocent muslim peace-lovers whenever the red cross is not looking!

here is the comparison you fuck-nut morons! bush is FDR/truman and the muslims are fucking hitler. saddam was musolini. maybe less. hitler is bin laden, syria, iran, islam. when they are defeated we can get back to pumping money into the welfare state so you liberals can bitch about CEOs making millions while the dipshit who dropped out of gradeschool only makes minimum wage.

[quote]lothario1132 wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
There are more memorials in the US to the Holocaust than there are to the Russians Stalin killed for the simple reason that the Holocaust was immediately publicized after WW2 and there is much more awareness in America of the Holocaust as well as the fact that many more Jews emigrated to the US post WW2 than Russians.

I am sure you would like to spin that into a Jewish conspiracy rant but perhaps you will refrain.

Owned.

JTF: Is is too much to ask that you give up on the “holocaust wasn’t such a big deal” thing?

I think that there’s not much argument around here about Stalin being a dick or not.[/quote]

you mean uncle joe? ah! we love him don’t we? he was a mass murderer…but…he was WAY left…you can’t get much more left than communism, right? so he’s…like…really…really…good! nothing like the evil bushitler.

[quote]Hack Wilson wrote:
you mean uncle joe? ah! we love him don’t we? he was a mass murderer…but…he was WAY left…you can’t get much more left than communism, right? so he’s…like…really…really…good! nothing like the evil bushitler.[/quote]

Goddamnit for the last millionth time, Bush is not Hitler. Bush is pretty much the antithesis for everything I stand for, but he’s not Hitler.

He will be gone – by definition – in two years. Two stinking years. If we are so pissed off at Bushitler, I mean, Bush, then let’s field somebody better this time around.

Can we do that, please?

[quote]lothario1132 wrote:
Hack Wilson wrote:
you mean uncle joe? ah! we love him don’t we? he was a mass murderer…but…he was WAY left…you can’t get much more left than communism, right? so he’s…like…really…really…good! nothing like the evil bushitler.

Goddamnit for the last millionth time, Bush is not Hitler. Bush is pretty much the antithesis for everything I stand for, but he’s not Hitler.

He will be gone – by definition – in two years. Two stinking years. If we are so pissed off at Bushitler, I mean, Bush, then let’s field somebody better this time around.

Can we do that, please?

[/quote]

i was imitating the lefty goofballs. this is the opposite of my opinion. and it was a joke.