T Nation

Just Found that Roguevampire Guy on POF

No not Ct Rockula.

Name of his profile is MuscularVampire City: Burlington Massachusetts

Same pictures as he used on here, would he get any dates?

spend a lot of time searching for big strong men on POF?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

The fuck is POF

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
spend a lot of time searching for big strong men on POF?[/quote]

Nope, saw aforum post with the guys picture he had/has on here.

Dont know why plenty of fish forum search came up on my google but I saw his name and then the avy once I clicked.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
spend a lot of time searching for big strong men on POF?[/quote]

Oh my goodness, isn’t this awkward.

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
The fuck is POF[/quote]

Plenty Of Fish - Hook up website.

But I thought Rogue was seeing someone from 400 years ago?

[quote]harrypotter wrote:
No not Ct Rockula.

Name of his profile is MuscularVampire City: Burlington Massachusetts

Same pictures as he used on here, would he get any dates?[/quote]

Are you hoping for confirmation from him that hookup sites deliver? If you just move to an urban area you should be able to find prostitutes easily

[quote]harrypotter wrote:

[quote]Dead_For_Life wrote:

[quote]harrypotter wrote:
No not Ct Rockula.

Name of his profile is MuscularVampire City: Burlington Massachusetts

Same pictures as he used on here, would he get any dates?[/quote]

Are you hoping for confirmation from him that hookup sites deliver? If you just move to an urban area you should be able to find prostitutes easily[/quote]

If I wanted to move to an urban area for some cheap fun I’d call your mother.[/quote]

She doesn’t live in an urban area.
But seriously. Why bring this all up in the forum and not just PM roguevampire?

I thought we already knew this like a year or two ago

[quote]paulieserafini wrote:
I thought we already knew this like a year or two ago[/quote]

We’d forgotten.

Did someone say Roguevampire!!!??? Oo

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]paulieserafini wrote:
I thought we already knew this like a year or two ago[/quote]

We’d forgotten.[/quote]

Such a colourful character he was ^^

[quote]Stern wrote:
Did someone say Roguevampire!!!??? Oo

Stern, that was hilarious. Thanks for taking the time to create that. Looked like a real labour of love.

[quote]Stern wrote:
Did someone say Roguevampire!!!??? Oo

lol

HAHA! Stern, you rock!

[quote]Stern wrote:
Did someone say Roguevampire!!!??? Oo

Awesome Stern!

That’s a great video.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
HAHA! Stern, you rock![/quote]

hehehe

You know as much as I seemed to bust his baws - I was really just playing with the guy and figured he could take it. He said some crazy shit that deserved attention. ^^