Just Did First Shot of Test Enanthate

What you Laughing For @xevox idiot

So I just got switched to Test-E from Test-C and I’ve had a little bit harder time injecting (have a golf ball in my right quad that’s about a week old). Yesterday’s injection went a lot better after talking to a medic. Here’s his magic formula for helping with the thicker stuff. After you’ve drawn it into the syringe, recap and hold the syringe in your fist for a couple of minutes. Rub your hands together beforehand to get them warm. When you inject, go real slow. I inject .45-mL at a time and it took me probably 20 seconds or more to do the injection yesterday from going slow. I’m using 23g needles and that was sufficient for no lump or soreness in my quad.

Other than that… take it easy man.

1 Like

Sounds like your E2 is high again cuz you are acting like a woman being catty like.

2 Likes

Danny, I’m a bit curious. Do you smoke cigarettes?

Do you or have you ever lifted weights?

How is your diet?

What do you hope to change by using test?

Is it simply to feel better, or are you trying to regain physical performance/body composition?

1 Like

Erections & Nonstop Sexual activity is what i had before i had this TESTICLE injury, with a Perfectly Naturally balanced out Hormone system i had.

I love that back right now soon hopefully in 2 Months at least on Injections, i did notice faster erection on Testosterone cream only 4 days in on it. So hoping i can receive lots of morning woods on Injections now.

I hear this is true for the TEST cream though, because is applied directly to the nutsack twice a day or 3 times depending how much u need. but it Increases D.H.T much much faster & higher than injections. DHT can increase on Injections but i don’t know if that is only independent per man. I do lift weights of course and workout with them regular. I don’t Smoke at all, Not a day in my Life.

My Diet was Veganish for a while meaning No Animal products at all, apart from well i still Drank Milk here & there, meat was cutout, How i got high Fats from Coconut milk mostly. tons of Avocados & Potatoes. I want to get back on some Chicken legs & wings to bulk up though. What do i Hope to change by being on TRT test of course. Lots of strength increase further down the line & hopefully my Old Libido back before i had this Testicles Injury @SkyzykS

Wow @dannybrouk 2 months on injections already. An you back already?? Why do you keep complaining that you are not?

Is i 2 months on injections or is 5 days? Im finding it hard to keep track of your story.

Maybe take a break from the forum dude, go live life. Let the injections kick in. Takes about 6 weeks then come back and everyone here can help you get dialed in.

OK. I became interested in trt about 6 years ago after my test bottomed out after having a child. I read up on the condition a bit and just decided to push through. Some time has passed and things have pretty much returned to normal. The point being that it was a slow and subtle change.

What I see in your posts seems to relate more to getting a fix. Like if someone really needs a drink or shot, they fix up and feel better pretty quick.

I can’t speak for everybody, but the most important thing for me was to push the performance/physical activity levels in order to feel and do better, which has been a consistent theme my entire life across virtually all endeavors- whether it was wrestling, snowboarding, weight training, education, etc. To feel better and do better, you have to push.

Sitting around waiting for it isn’t going to work.

The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved Xyosted (testosterone enanthate; Antares) for testosterone replacement therapy in adult males for conditions associated with a deficiency or absence of endogenous testosterone including primary hypogonadism (congenital or acquired) and hypogonadotropic hypogonadism (congenital or acquired).

Xyosted is intended for at-home use via subcutaneous injection using the disposable QuickShot auto-injector. It is approved in 3 dosage strengths: 50mg, 75mg, and 100mg. “The subcutaneous dosing of Xyosted also removes transfer concerns commonly associated with gels and potentially reduces the need for in-office injection procedures that may require more frequent patient visits,” said Jed C. Kaminetsky, MD, a urologist at University Urology Associates, Medical Director of Manhattan Medical Research, clinical assistant professor of urology at New York University School of Medicine and principal investigator in the Xyosted pivotal studies. “Xyosted has been clinically shown to produce physiologically normal levels of testosterone with a narrow peak-to-trough ratio.”

Well someone had to figure out another way to TM it and make some real money for the suffering pharmas. I mean cheap vials of untrademarked cypionate aren’t getting anyone rich.

Secondly. It isn’t as if one can’t just draw test C out and inject it sub Q. Both test E and C are approved, so why do we need to approve test E again … Makes no sense, besides the sub q injections it’s exactly the same product

These are prefilled auto inject test shots. Kind of like an epipen.

Hmmmm, sounds overly complicated, I think they’ve also done that with HGH in some countries

Australia has HGH pens with a dial you set to determine howmany iu each shot is. And you replaced the needle tip of the pen each shot.

I am on Testosterone Enanthate Injections now, i have previously transitioned my treatment protocol from the compounded pharmacy 10% test cream to this now doing injections every 3 to 4 days. I am worried now as i feel already 2 and half days after shot i feel not as Awake or Normal energy levels i should be feeling. is it possible or Impossible for the testosterone ester effects for enanthate to wear off in 2.5 days considering it’s same time as the ester Cypionate which is up to 7 days.

can anyone tell me if anyone guys here have complained or not feeling full of Energy after 3 days into their shots. i haven’t done any bloodwork yet, but next week i will be doing one 2 days after shot.

Could it be nothing to do with the enanthate, and could it be my Thyroid over working or adrenal glands? that contributes to Brain fog feeling and lowered Energy levels? it’s just my Energy levels are not optimal at all.
my last shot which i just did 3 days ago & feel like this was 80mg

i have done 3 shots so far. but i had this reduced Energy feeling before injections also. thanks for understanding

Danny, seriously bud. Get off the forum, go and live life. You are doing your own head in and everyone elses.

You depending on your you sbgh you may need to split again and do eod.

But you have now in this post only had 3 or 4 injections. Stop doing this to yourself and everyone else.

Go live life for 6 weeks, follow the same protocol and get bloods at the end of the 6 weeks.

Then come back with new bloods and how you are feeling. The good people of the forum will then be able to help you make a more informed decision.

1 Like

It took me 8 weeks before energy levels returned. Be patient Danny.

1 Like

THANKS NH_Watts put my Mind @ rest dude, one more do you know if an I.M injection affects Sex hormone binding globulin differently compared to a SubQ test injection effect on SHBG, i will do my first SubQ injection this week into the fat tissue of my love handle hips. Like to know if it’s slower release & improved SHBG. @systemlord

Well I do know that some people who switch to subs from IM have to drop their dose to maintain the same level as previous. That would tell me that it is a more controlled release.

1 Like

It sounds by dropping dose to maintain levels, that’s stronger & better effect in the SubQ Fat, making it Higher levels quicker than I.M hmm?

I think it is just utilized more efficiently. Why don’t you just stick with IM for 6 weeks and see how it goes? Don’t change horses in the middle of the stream Danny.