Just D-Bol Cycle

Can this be done or do I have to stack with an injectable? If so, for how long? Should I be taking Nolvadex the entire time?

Don’t just come here and ask, do some research. But most people here will tell you that an all oral cycle isn’t such a good idea.

D-Bol + Test?

What are your stats, age weight etc etc?

theres an awesome feature on this site called a search function not trying to be a dick but you will find countless threads on this subject and more information than you can imagine,

90% searching, and 10% posting. That’s a good ratio I think. Chances are, someone has asked your question, sometime in the last 10 years, on some forum, on the internet.

[quote]Dopamineloveaffa wrote:
90% searching, and 10% posting. That’s a good ratio I think. Chances are, someone has asked your question, sometime in the last 10 years, on some forum, on the internet.[/quote]

No way… someone has asked about a D-Bol only cycle before?

Wow…

[quote]MMAguy wrote:
Can this be done or do I have to stack with an injectable? If so, for how long? Should I be taking Nolvadex the entire time?[/quote]

Of course it can be done. Jesus man, like these guys told you, use the search. In the mean, I’ll tell you this little secret. Dbol only is not very productive for most people as a solo run, period.

The gains will mostly be water gains, and most probably all of the size you get will be washed away like an evening surf after you’re done. How long? How long do you want to take it? 3 years, a decade? Search. Nolvadex the whole time?
Yes but extend it about 2 extra years after the cycle.

And you’re an mma guy right? Wow, did you pick the wrong drug of choice man. Search, search, search, then read, read, read.

Then come back with a teenie weenie bit of clarity to your question and you will get what you need out of the community here.

Final note. Disregard most of my post as pure crapola, except the last sentence of the first paragraph. And also the entire third paragraph. Both of these were serious.

Ciao homey.

Test son!

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
MMAguy wrote:
Can this be done or do I have to stack with an injectable? If so, for how long? Should I be taking Nolvadex the entire time?

Of course it can be done. Jesus man, like these guys told you, use the search. In the mean, I’ll tell you this little secret. Dbol only is not very productive for most people as a solo run, period.

The gains will mostly be water gains, and most probably all of the size you get will be washed away like an evening surf after you’re done. How long? How long do you want to take it? 3 years, a decade? Search. Nolvadex the whole time?
Yes but extend it about 2 extra years after the cycle.

And you’re an mma guy right? Wow, did you pick the wrong drug of choice man. Search, search, search, then read, read, read.

Then come back with a teenie weenie bit of clarity to your question and you will get what you need out of the community here.

Final note. Disregard most of my post as pure crapola, except the last sentence of the first paragraph. And also the entire third paragraph. Both of these were serious.

Ciao homey.[/quote]

Why would D-Bol be the wrong drug of choice for mma?

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Don’t just come here and ask, do some research. But most people here will tell you that an all oral cycle isn’t such a good idea.

D-Bol + Test?

What are your stats, age weight etc etc?[/quote]

What about D-Bol plus Sustenon?

I’m 35 have been lifting (mostly) naturally for 15 years, am about 250. I’ve pretty much hit my plateau for natural strength gains.

sust has a few different ‘types’ of test in. some slow acting and some fast… the trouble with that is the fast ones are spent by day 4 and the slow ones arent really kicking in, so you need to inject it at least every other day to get a stable blood level.
Sust looks good on paper, but it is flawed in reality. It is a good drug but isnt used to its full potential often, making it a poor choice as it is expensive.

In mex Cypionate will be cheaper. if you have the sust already try to dose it as often as possible, it isnt necessary to have a full amp each time either,if you have 0.4ml 5x a week (Mon,Wed,Thu,Sat,sun) then you’ll have 500mg a week of test… do that for 10 weks and you’ll be loving it! You are less likely to need much of a kick this way…

Arent you in mexico? So you gonna smuggle your own drugs in first time huh? Did you bring a real thick black moustache, a white shirt buttoned down to the navel, a gold medallion and a silver and golden gun too…?

JJ

Mix Sust w/ Enthanate or Cyp

1 and 1

[quote] JJ wrote:
sust has a few different ‘types’ of test in. some slow acting and some fast… the trouble with that is the fast ones are spent by day 4 and the slow ones arent really kicking in, so you need to inject it at least every other day to get a stable blood level.

Sust looks good on paper, but it is flawed in reality. It is a good drug but isnt used to its full potential often, making it a poor choice as it is expensive.

In mex Cypionate will be cheaper. if you have the sust already try to dose it as often as possible, it isnt necessary to have a full amp each time either,if you have 0.4ml 5x a week (Mon,Wed,Thu,Sat,sun) then you’ll have 500mg a week of test… do that for 10 weks and you’ll be loving it! You are less likely to need much of a kick this way…

Arent you in mexico? So you gonna smuggle your own drugs in first time huh? Did you bring a real thick black moustache, a white shirt buttoned down to the navel, a gold medallion and a silver and golden gun too…?

JJ[/quote]

cant forget the purple wrangler jeans with nike shoes and a cowboy hat
and that belt with roosters on it

F the Dbol bro its an outdated liver killing drug. EQ is by far THE best anabolic there is. Sure you’ll hear Tren or Test maybe Winny or Anavar but when you weight sides vs gains vs toxicity vs kept gains most would agree IF measured over 2-3 yrs Equipoise is THE best. Although most will not quantify a drug’s qualities w/ such a long time frame of measurment.

More important : You have to ultimately ask yourself are you going to a product of hard training or drugs. A little anabolic help is fine. Alot is not. Yates is an excellent example of what you look like AFTER following current “internet” anabolic protocol(s). S-H-I-T. Poor Dorian will NEVER look like freak again until he’s skeleton.

I’ve said many times before and I’ll say it yet again. If you ain’t got it…drugs (see nothing) is gonna give it to ya.

All you can do is bust your ass under a seemingly impossible weight, eat alot of good protein (not powder BS), use a very modest amt (relatively) of anabolics over a long period of time (see long ester such unde or enanthate, etc.) and keep a positive mental outlook (hardest part over the long haul). < That is what barbells are all about to me. Not what drug or training system is best.

[quote]MMAguy wrote:
Why would D-Bol be the wrong drug of choice for mma?[/quote]

I’m guessing bloat.

[quote]FortDodge wrote:
F the Dbol bro its an outdated liver killing drug.[/quote]

You’re allowed to write FUCK you know.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck…

… fuck.

That is all.

^ Makes me think of an old Richard Pryor (RIP great one) joke. He said he was in the navy back in 70’s when “there wasn’t shit goin on”. He was assigned to a submarine and the captain would come on the intercom and say “Now hear this, Now hear this, this the captain speaking…That is all”

[quote]FortDodge wrote:
F the Dbol bro its an outdated liver killing drug. EQ is by far THE best anabolic there is. Sure you’ll hear Tren or Test maybe Winny or Anavar but when you weight sides vs gains vs toxicity vs kept gains most would agree IF measured over 2-3 yrs Equipoise is THE best. Although most will not quantify a drug’s qualities w/ such a long time frame of measurment.

More important : You have to ultimately ask yourself are you going to a product of hard training or drugs. A little anabolic help is fine. Alot is not.

Yates is an excellent example of what you look like AFTER following current “internet” anabolic protocol(s). S-H-I-T. Poor Dorian will NEVER look like freak again until he’s skeleton.

I’ve said many times before and I’ll say it yet again. If you ain’t got it…drugs (see nothing) is gonna give it to ya. All you can do is bust your ass under a seemingly impossible weight, eat alot of good protein (not powder BS), use a very modest amt (relatively) of anabolics over a long period of time (see long ester such unde or enanthate, etc.) and keep a positive mental outlook (hardest part over the long haul). < That is what barbells are all about to me. Not what drug or training system is best.[/quote]

Thanks bro. Not looking to be the next Yates (couldn’t be), just looking to break a seemimgly insurmountable strength plateau.

No problem dude. I can tell you from experience the best plateau buster there is is a 3 month layoff. I’m not joking in the least. Casey Viator went a yr w/out lifting a single weight and lost(0) strength/uscle. Tom Platz did the same thing, he went 8 months w/out a sigle squat and came back larger & stronger.

As w/ drugs the majority of trainees lift too much in poor form too often and use too much anabolics.

As w/ most big things in life like this its gonna take a certain amt of courage & faith.