T Nation

Just Bought Tren

I just have two questions.
I just bought a bottle of tren and it expired this month and wasn’t planning on starting my cycle till next month. What happens to the steroid when it expires? Is it still effective? Should I ask for another bottle, which I can get.
Also, my stack is going to be Test Prop, tren for 5 weeks and then Eq. I am new at this and wanted to know how much weight gain should I expect. I know the Eq will help harden everything up and minimize the fat gain. The test I am running throughout the whole cycle (and don’t worry I already have the clomid for post).

To give you some figures I am 6’4" 217lbs around 12% body fat right now. My diet is good. Seven meals a day, about 3600 calories right now, will bump it 500 kcal per day when i start the cycle. So how much weight gain should I expect and should I bump the calories more?

We’ve already been over this on another thread. You took the wise suggestions of those much more experienced than you, and completely disregarded them.

I’m not helping you any longer. I’d be surprised to see too many others help you.

Hey I didn’t mean to affend you, I just wanted to get more opinions about it and especially about the life of tren since the bottle expired. I wasn’t sure if it just decreases in strength or what. I appreciate the help a lot though.

[quote]bigdev121 wrote:
I just have two questions.
I just bought a bottle of tren and it expired this month and wasn’t planning on starting my cycle till next month. What happens to the steroid when it expires? Is it still effective? Should I ask for another bottle, which I can get.
Also, my stack is going to be Test Prop, tren for 5 weeks and then Eq. I am new at this and wanted to know how much weight gain should I expect. I know the Eq will help harden everything up and minimize the fat gain. The test I am running throughout the whole cycle (and don’t worry I already have the clomid for post).

To give you some figures I am 6’4" 217lbs around 12% body fat right now. My diet is good. Seven meals a day, about 3600 calories right now, will bump it 500 kcal per day when i start the cycle. So how much weight gain should I expect and should I bump the calories more?

[/quote]

1. How much Tren are you planning on? 1 bottle? is that a 10ml bottle cause if it is and its 100mg/ml then you don’t have much. I needed 4 x 10 ml x 100mg/ml Bottles for 8 weeks.

2. How much Prop are you plannning on. If this is a first cycle then you better have injection procuderes down cause you’ll need to inject at least every other day.

3. why are you waiting till week 5 to use EQ? It takes a while to hit you! The EQ should be front loaded week 1 and arguably week 2. Frst time I used it I did 800 wk 1 then 600 wk 2 and then 400 wk 3-10. I don’t think I felt it kick in till week 6. I’m finding If it aint 16 weeks then forget it.

4. As far as eq helping you harden up and how much weight you gain it’s all about diet. If your trying to gain weight then you have to eat more and if you eat more EQ is not going to “harden you up”.

I just finished an 8 week cycle of 500mg Tren, 500 Prop and 400mg EQ per week. Divided into 5 shots. I didn’t gain weight because at 41 and 235 lb I’m not trying to gain weight. All I can say is by the end I looked and felt amazing hit weights I was using when I was 28. I went straight into 8 weeks of 400 prop, 450 Supertest, 600 EQ again divided into 5 shots. Currently in week 2 and continue to feel/look after 25 years of training like i’m getting the “look” I always wanted.

I’m assuming your new to injections if you want to know “How much weight I will gain”. So all I can say is daily Prop/Tren shots are going to take getting used to. Good Luck LMAO. Just remember, The pain doesn’t stop but if you endure, you’ll stop being a pussy about it though. At least that’s my experience.

Hey spartan thanx, and lol I will try not to be a pussy about it.
Yes, I am new to injections but I am not to worried about it hurting. Right now I have 3000mg of test prop, 1000mg of tren, and 6000mg of eq. I have 50 50mg clomid tabs for post. I took the advice of friends of mine who have used on how to cycle is that is why I am startin the eq so late. Its going to look like this.
Week 1-6 test prop from 200mg-400mg and tren every 3 days 50 mg first 2 shots and then 75mg the rest of the shots.
Week 6-11 the test will cycle down from 400mg-100mg to slowly come off.
Starting in week 5 I am going to start the eq for 10 weeks and go at 600mg/wk.
Since the eq doesn’t convert much to estrogren i am going to start the clomid in week 12 and run it for 5 weeks, 2 post the eq.
Let me know what you think about that.
Devin

Assuming that is Tren Ace you have, I’d think you’d be better off running 5 injections per week at 50mg for 4 weeks than under your current every 3rd day plan for 6 weeks. Likewise, on the prop, better to have more stable levels at a lower dose than to rollercoaster.