T Nation

Just Bought Surge

i just bought Surge and im trying to lose weight. im gonna take it right after my weight lifting. then after an hour im gonna have salmon and some fruit. then the next meal, a protein shake at the end? (or should i cancel the protein shake?)

how many scoops of Surge should i put if im trying to lsoe weight and im 200 pounds 6"2? thanks in advance guys appreciate it

A full serving as per on the package bro. The pwo window is a very important time. Those carbs ec are going to go to preservation and hell hopefully building of muscle while you are in a hypocaloric state.

Phill

how intense are your workouts, all of them. you will have to make sure you have recovered properly if you are doing two a days like you mentioned in the other thread.

o ok. thanks. a full serving after each workout i have (even if its just basketball?)

btw- i still havent gotten the Surge yet probably will be here tomorrow

I would only do a serving of Surge after an intense training session, not basketball practice. The most I would suggest for any other time is an extremely taxing HIIT session, but that’s about it besides training.

Also- in a hypocaloric state the best you can do for yourself is to eat a slow digesting protein source immediately pre-bed. SO a protein shake as your last meal, as long as it contains casein, is a great idea.

[quote]kobe4life08 wrote:
i just bought Surge and im trying to lose weight. im gonna take it right after my weight lifting. then after an hour im gonna have salmon and some fruit. then the next meal, a protein shake at the end? (or should i cancel the protein shake?)

how many scoops of Surge should i put if im trying to lsoe weight and im 200 pounds 6"2? thanks in advance guys appreciate it[/quote]

Follow the directions on the tub…you’re going to love it.