lying single leg ham curl w. 40 lb x8
lying single leg ham curl w. 50 lb x6

single leg press w. 20 lb x 20
single leg press w. 50 lb x 10
single leg press w. 50 lb x 10

single leg extension w. 50 x 10
single leg extension w. 70 x 8
single leg extension w. 90 x 8
(Surgex1scoop + BCAAx4 + CREATINEx1scoop)

I’ll continue updating throughout the day.

Thanx in advance for the advice!

Next time your mom says something, put the eggs away and have a steak for breakfast.

haha, takes to long to cook or I might consider it

Listen…you are spending $$ on the wrong stuff.

70% of your gains will be attributed to diet and water.
10% Lifting
15% SLEEP
5% Supplements

Work from the top down. You are going backwards, which does not work.

I could take a double dose of supps, and not eat well and gain nothing. I could Eat a lot, take no supps and get gains.

Of coarse if you do em together…

[quote]KrayzieD wrote:
haha, takes to long to cook or I might consider it[/quote]

and herein lies the problem. I doubt that living at home parents will allow the kind of eating necessary. It just does not happen in most cases.

It takes maybe 10 minutes to cook a steak.

It takes the entire grit eating community 20 minutes to cook their grits for breakfast.

[quote]tykraus7 wrote:
I wish I had that kind of money.[/quote]

America is the land of opportunity…(assuming you live here) You CAN do something about this.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:

10% Lifting
15% SLEEP
5% Supplements

I could take a double dose of supps, and not eat well and gain nothing. I could Eat a lot, take no supps and get gains.

[/quote]

Thanks for the info
My Diet is in as good shape as I can get it to my knowlege, but suggestions are more then welcome.

My workouts are as dedicated as I can… I am willing to listen to improvements to my workout plan as well, I am looking to start a new plan in january. I am thinking of switching to full body, so any Ideas or suggestions on article to read are more then welcome.

This is my first time taking supplements other then protien.

I eat plenty, today so far:

protien shake

Workout:legs

Then breakfast: 4 eggs (4 whites 3 yellows) slice of whole wheat toast

work

snack at work: banana, protien bar

lunch at work 1/2 cup of organic spinich pasta with home made buffalo meat sauce. 3/4 lb Plain turkey (time of year) and sweet potato cut up probably equal to 1 medium sized one.

I will continue to upadte this

[quote]KrayzieD wrote:
Rockscar wrote:

10% Lifting
15% SLEEP
5% Supplements

Thanks for the info
My Diet is in as good shape as I can get it to my knowlege, but suggestions are more then welcome.

My workouts are as dedicated as I can… I am willing to listen to improvements to my workout plan as well, I am looking to start a new plan in january. I am thinking of switching to full body, so any Ideas or suggestions on article to read are more then welcome.

This is my first time taking supplements other then protien.

I eat plenty, today so far:

protien shake

Workout:legs

Then breakfast: 4 eggs (4 whites 3 yellows) slice of whole wheat toast

work

snack at work: banana, protien bar

lunch at work 1/2 cup of organic spinich pasta with home made buffalo meat sauce. 3/4 lb Plain turkey (time of year) and sweet potato cut up probably equal to 1 medium sized one.

I will continue to upadte this[/quote]

D, just try to find the sweet spot in regard to getting the right amount of whole food in to facilitate the gains you are looking for. The supps you bought are all good and pretty much what I use. Provided you keep doing what you are doing, eating and lifting, they will help you. Many of are the mind set that buying supps is wrong. Well it’s not wrong and further more it’s your money. You could have spent it on beer, cigarettes, ice cream, pizza, skin mags, what ever the hell many people blow their cash on. You chose to buy something to improve yourself and IMO there’s not a damn thing wrong with that.

Take care,

D

[quote]Dedicated wrote:

D, just try to find the sweet spot in regard to getting the right amount of whole food in to facilitate the gains you are looking for. The supps you bought are all good and pretty much what I use. Provided you keep doing what you are doing, eating and lifting, they will help you. Many of are the mind set that buying supps is wrong. Well it’s not wrong and further more it’s your money. You could have spent it on beer, cigarettes, ice cream, pizza, skin mags, what ever the hell many people blow their cash on. You chose to buy something to improve yourself and IMO there’s not a damn thing wrong with that.

Take care,

D[/quote]

Yes I agree with that I could be spending my money on temporary bullshit. Instead I am improving my self. Wats IMO mean?

So do you have any advice as to taking these supplements or should I just do what is printed on the side of the box?

In the end I will obviously be making up my own mind about my body and whats helping me and whats not, but advice def dosn’t hurt esspecially to me, I am semi-new to the supplementing world. Like I said only protien, and have been on a few Biotest products (Alpha Male, REZ-V, BETA-7, creatine, and Surge) I started last week, before I decuded to try out and support the site further.

Thanx,
D

IMO = In my opinion

IMO=in my opinion.

“Alpha Male Maximum-Strength T Booster, 74 tablets
am/pm pill everyday”

Just use as directed twice per day six to eight hours apart. Will increase Testosterone levels.

“Biotest Branched Chain Amino Acids, 250 tablets
4 pills pre during and post work out”

BCAA’s the building blocks of protein. Use first thing in morning, before and after training, and last thing at bedtime. They will promote muscle repair and building.

“BETA-7 Time-Release Beta-Alanine, 180 tablets
2 pills 3 times a day”

First month load up 2 tabs 3 x per day. After first month just use a maintenance dose of 2 tabs 2 x per day. This will increase muscular endurance i.e. more reps.

“Micronized German Creatine, 500 g
post work out mix 1 scoop in with Surge”

Creatine one scoop in Surge post-workout only. Will also help to increase muscle ATP energy and muscle cell hydration for fuller looking muscle.

“REZ-V; Anti-Estrogen / Testosterone-Support, 72 tablets
2 pills at dinner”

Great good health supp that also helps to keep testosterone from being amortized into estrogen.

“Surge Recovery Drink, 16 servings
post work out drink mix with 1 scoop of Creatine”

Will promote faster recovery and repair of muscles from intense weight training.

and I just bought:

“Flameout Inflammation Scavenger, 90 softgels”

Excellent overall good health supp. Take four caps per day in what ever order suits you after a meal.

“Grow! WHEY Premium Quality Protein
Metabolic Drive; Low-Carb MRP Flavor: Orange”

Use your protein to reach overall daily protein intake for muscle building in addition to whole food.

“TRIBEX Tribulus, Gold, 50 Tablets”

Save it for when you are done with Alpha Male. Both together is overkill. This is also to boost Testosterone production.

“ZMA Anabolic Mineral Support”

Zinc and magnesium bolsters immune function and creates a favorable environment for Testosterone production.

Hope this helps,

D

Ok KrayzieD, this really should go into another forum (like Beginner’s, or Bodybuilding, or whatever), but what the hell, it’s here so we might as well make good use of it now.

So here’s the deal. You’re eating just enough to keep yourself from losing weight. You’re probably not eating enough to gain.

Kudos to making the comeback to where you are now though. Best things in life are the ones you really suffer to earn.

Anyway, here’s what I think–

You’re not eating near enough. Period. You need to eat more. Now don’t jump into it all at once though. Work up your calories over a period of a couple weeks. This is because

1. Most importantly–you’ve been in a coma and then returning to “normal” life–your metabolism has probably sustained some damage from your lengthy hospitalization/near death exp. Good thing is you’ve had a long period of time beforehand where you had a lot of physical activity and metabolism boosting stuff going on, so it’ll recover (maybe already has). BUT amping up calories gradually is a good way to find the sweet spot so you don’t gain too much fat too quickly.

2. Your body is not used to eating a lot. Therefore it will be difficult (but not impossible) to force feed yourself the amount that you need to gain. You will feel full longer on small amounts of food.

So, what to do about this? First, read Dr. John Berardi’s “7 habits of highly effective nutrtitional programs” article, and start putting that to use (it’s simple and effective). Second, read everything else he’s ever written and start putting that to use after you’ve mastered the 7 Habits (not before though. Don’t jump the gun).

[quote]Rockscar wrote:

It takes the entire grit eating community 20 minutes to cook their grits for breakfast.[/quote]

nice

Ok, so looking at your original post ( abbrev. as “OP”), you’ve got 7-8 feedings a day. That is great. But you need to tell us specifically what you’re eating each time. I’m positive you’re not getting the calories you need overall because you have two jobs and school and a bunch of things to do in addition to your training. All that stuff adds up.

Anyway, are you trying to gain muscle? It seems that is what you are attempting to do b/c you bought the entire stock of supplements. It wouldn’t make any sense to run Alpha Male and all the other stuff if you were just maintaining, and besides, you’re probably fairly lean because of your soccer background.

Anyway, with your assumed goal of gaining lean muscle, I’m reiterating my previous advice-- add some more calories to a couple of the meals. Things like pecans, walnuts, peanuts, mixed nuts are great ways to add good calories. 1/4 cup (or about a medium handful) of pecans gives you 200 extra calories. Do that 2x a day and you’ve got some quick extra energy.

Keep upping the calories every week or so by 2-300/day until you start gaining weight. Although I’d suggest using something other than nuts for some of the meals. You might end up getting really tired of the nuts really fast if you use them to augment calories in all your meals.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
It takes the entire grit eating community 20 minutes to cook their grits for breakfast.[/quote]

My Cousin Vinny?

Damn, going by how all those sups are described your going to put at least 200lbs on each of your lifts.

I mean look at Alpha Male alone [quote]In fact, you could call the new Alpha Male the ultimate male “elixir.” So, if you’re interested in maximizing T and reducing body fat and feeling like kicking ass and taking names, Alpha Male is the animal for you[/quote]

That shits gotts to be better than steroids yo! Its the ultimate male elixir! Just dont kill everyone who pisses you off, dont want that Alpha Male rage ya no what I mean homie?

Check this… [quote]Like I said, the new Alpha Male is the ultimate T-boosting stack of all time. Biotest designed each of the ingredients from scratch and they’re the most-potent found anywhere, period![/quote]

SNAP! your gonna be bigger than ronnie by the end of that bottle man. I would only use half the bottle, dont want to get to big… You will look freakish.

[quote]KrayzieD wrote:
ksommer wrote:
Put the supplements in the closet until you have a decent diet. Otherwise it’s kind of a waste of time.

Ok please correct me in my diet, I thought it was pretty good for my hours of work and the little free time I do have if you can see any areas I could inprove on please let me know.

As for my stats, I will take njotes of my ;ifts and record my workouts for the week and up date this form daily until friday when I am completely up to date.

I am 22 years old, weigh about 165-170, and am about 5’8 or 5’9

I was in a really bad car accident a couple of years ago and had to relaern everything: walking, talking, eating, breathing; the whole deal. Before my accident I was a semi-pro soccer player, planning a career as a soccer player after school.

But I have regained all my exterior as in looks and everything and made tremendus improvements in my coordination, but only to the point where I am at “an avarage level”, and me personally I HATE that word Avarage I have always been the BEST, and will continue even through this shit.

Durring my accident My injuries were a fractured skull and broken thumb, and all my problems came from the fact that I had brain damage in the form of a “shearing injury” is what the Dr’s told me anyway.

I take no medication, although while I was in the hospital I was taking a muscle relaxer, a medicine for aid in digestion, a stoole softener, and an anti seziure medication. Of course while I was in a coma they had me hooked up to IV’s of morphine and who knows what else.

But after I left the hospital I got off all of those medications that I was on, and have been 100% natural (only using “optimum natural whey”) and have made tremendus gains going from 130lb at what I’m sure must have been nearly 50% bf (I couldnt even hold my neck up straight with out it falling over) to 165 at 8% bf (within 6 months,after being released from a hospital stay that lasted over 100 days) and right now I am in between 160 and 170 at 12-15% bf. (For the last 2-3 months I have added in optimum casien protien at night before bed with a table spoon of cotage cheese)

Take in to account that I was bed ridden for nearly 3 months and in a coma completely out for an entire month, and can’t remember “waking up” from my coma.

About 2 weeks ago I bought:
Surge
Micronized German Creatine mix with Surge post am work out
BETA-7 I take 3 times a day x2 pills
BCAA 4 pills pre, post, durring 12 total
REZ-V 2 at dinner
Alpha Male 1 am 1 pm 12 hours apart

and after I tested all of these products, I wanted to try the rest of them out, so I just would want some advice on how to use them.

Thanx,
D[/quote]

Respect for your strength man. I had a brain haemmorhage and did all that physio and stuff so i know where you’re coming from. seems you’re a fighter, in a hurry to get better.

But it seems to me that you should put 90% of the supplements you have on the shelf for a minute. I would probably buy all those too, if i had the money. But it probably wouldn’t help. Right now, you’re putting NOS in a bathtub, you get me?

The hardest things for me which refer to training were probably muscle recruitment, and grace with my feet. It’s hard for me to ‘feel’ my muscles working during a set. So, what i found to work extremely well, and speed my progress, was lots of ‘neural excitation’ stuff, namely cressey/hartman/etc stuff like glute bridges, pushups plus, as well as prefatiguing muscles with isolation movements somewhat. Powerdrive is a supp that i believe could help you too mate, and it’s cheap. Good luck man

I didn’t read the entire thread yet im sure their were posts flaming you and how its a waste of money.

Now this just reeks of jealously imo, you obviously have more money then average which is good and the supplements WILL help add to a healthier lifestyle.

Don’t think they are magic though, they are not-basically only thing that even comes close is AAS, which still is not magic but closest you will get-. They will benefit your health though and if you have the money its worth it.

You have a SOLID plan also and look to be dedicated thats good, this mindset will help you reach your goals. Good luck.

FYI shizen, he’s 22. So, not so much with the AAS. A little on the young side, though I don’t have any inherent ethical issues with mid twenties people taking the vitamin T. Granted, he’s probably out of the danger zone as far as endocrine development, so it’s not too bad from a strict health standpoint I guess.