Surge Recovery Drink, 16 servings
post work out drink mix with 1 scoop of Creatine

and I just bought:

Flameout Inflammation Scavenger, 90 softgels
Grow! WHEY Premium Quality Protein
Metabolic Drive; Low-Carb MRP Flavor: Orange
TRIBEX Tribulus, Gold, 50 Tablets
ZMA Anabolic Mineral Support

I was looking how I should implement these new supplements into my current supplementation.

My current daily life (mon-fri) schedual is:
5:00 am wake up - banana
5:30 am work out - whey shake + bcaa’s
7:30 am breakfast: 4 eggs whole wheat toast
8:00 am shower
8:30 am go to work
10:30 am snack
1:30 pm lunch
3:30 pm snack (protien bar/shake or maybe fruit)
6:00 pm whey shake durring light cardio at night
7-10 class on mon wed fri
8:00 pm Dinner
11:00 pm before bed protien shake (planning on using the Low-Carb Metabolic Drive)

I am just looking where to fit in all these supplements, and my weekend schedual is pretty basic 8am-8pm work where I am right now just sitting on my ass right now studying.

I wish I had that kind of money.

Ummmmmmmmm what are your goals, your stats, etc?

Kind of hard to tell you what to do with the supps if we don’t know what you want to accomplish. No supplement can make up for lack of hard work and consistency.

How come your a level 0?

Put the supplements in the closet until you have a decent diet. Otherwise it’s kind of a waste of time.

[quote]ksommer wrote:
Put the supplements in the closet until you have a decent diet. Otherwise it’s kind of a waste of time.[/quote]

x2

[quote]ksommer wrote:
Put the supplements in the closet until you have a decent diet. Otherwise it’s kind of a waste of time.[/quote]

Ok please correct me in my diet, I thought it was pretty good for my hours of work and the little free time I do have if you can see any areas I could inprove on please let me know.

As for my stats, I will take njotes of my ;ifts and record my workouts for the week and up date this form daily until friday when I am completely up to date.

I am 22 years old, weigh about 165-170, and am about 5’8 or 5’9

I was in a really bad car accident a couple of years ago and had to relaern everything: walking, talking, eating, breathing; the whole deal. Before my accident I was a semi-pro soccer player, planning a career as a soccer player after school.

But I have regained all my exterior as in looks and everything and made tremendus improvements in my coordination, but only to the point where I am at “an avarage level”, and me personally I HATE that word Avarage I have always been the BEST, and will continue even through this shit.

Durring my accident My injuries were a fractured skull and broken thumb, and all my problems came from the fact that I had brain damage in the form of a “shearing injury” is what the Dr’s told me anyway.

I take no medication, although while I was in the hospital I was taking a muscle relaxer, a medicine for aid in digestion, a stoole softener, and an anti seziure medication. Of course while I was in a coma they had me hooked up to IV’s of morphine and who knows what else.

But after I left the hospital I got off all of those medications that I was on, and have been 100% natural (only using “optimum natural whey”) and have made tremendus gains going from 130lb at what I’m sure must have been nearly 50% bf (I couldnt even hold my neck up straight with out it falling over) to 165 at 8% bf (within 6 months,after being released from a hospital stay that lasted over 100 days) and right now I am in between 160 and 170 at 12-15% bf. (For the last 2-3 months I have added in optimum casien protien at night before bed with a table spoon of cotage cheese)

Take in to account that I was bed ridden for nearly 3 months and in a coma completely out for an entire month, and can’t remember “waking up” from my coma.

About 2 weeks ago I bought:
Surge
Micronized German Creatine mix with Surge post am work out
BETA-7 I take 3 times a day x2 pills
BCAA 4 pills pre, post, durring 12 total
REZ-V 2 at dinner
Alpha Male 1 am 1 pm 12 hours apart

and after I tested all of these products, I wanted to try the rest of them out, so I just would want some advice on how to use them.

Thanx,
D

I just glanced over your eating plan and I’d be amazed if you were getting 2k calories a day.

lunch is normally a couple pieces of chicken or fish with 2 cups of brown rice brown rice and vegetables (carrots, beans, or beats); or a big plate of pasta with a 2 cups of meat sauce (buffalo or extra lean beef) with a salad of tomato and avacado.

Here’s the thing, an egg only has 60 calories. If you’re in a comma 60 calories is enough to keep your heart and lungs working for an hour. So 4 eggs equals 4 hours of comma time. Since you’re up moving around, add 4 eggs. Add another 2 because you are trying to gain muscle.

I would add some veggies also. Get a bag of frozen peppers and put those in the pan first with a little bit of water, like 1/4 a cup, cover and let steam til the peppers look like they’ve thawed all the way through, add olive oil and leave uncovered so the water can cook off, then add the eggs, stir/flip pretty much constantly until the eggs are cooked throughly. Now you’ve got a descent breakfast. But since you’re used to starving yourself you might have to work up to ten eggs, so add 2 per week until you get there.

I would replace the toast with a piece of fruit, same amount of fiber and carbs, but more vitamins. Do that with the rest of your meals and you’ve got a good start.

I would also have some Whey protein with that banana before your workout to get some amino acids in your system. I mean you’ve been starving for the last 8-9 hours, and now you’re going to break your muscles down training. Not good.

Shit dude, I just read through your second post. Sorry about the Coma comment.

[quote]Uncle Gabby wrote:

I would also have some Whey protein with that banana before your workout to get some amino acids in your system. I mean you’ve been starving for the last 8-9 hours, and now you’re going to break your muscles down training. Not good.[/quote]

Yeah I forgot I also drink a whey shake durring my work outs both the am which is resistance training and durring the pm which is just light cardio.

[quote]Uncle Gabby wrote:
Shit dude, I just read through your second post. Sorry about the Coma comment.[/quote]

haha its all good man, im a big fan of tough love and hard work, before everything in life came easy like soccer and other sports, girls, money, all of that shit.

So now I am working my ass off 2 jobs, school for training, my parents health and my own workouts (twice a day 5 days a week)!

Also where can I find some documented information to show my mom that someone like me who works as hard as I do, that it is ok to be eating as much as I do. For example about the eggs.

[quote]KrayzieD wrote:
Also where can I find some documented information to show my mom that someone like me who works as hard as I do, that it is ok to be eating as much as I do. For example about the eggs.[/quote]

Probably could but it won’t do any good. All the evidence in the world isn’t going to stop your mom from fretting. It’s what Mom’s do.

haha I know thats what it is!

[quote]KrayzieD wrote:
Also where can I find some documented information to show my mom that someone like me who works as hard as I do, that it is ok to be eating as much as I do. For example about the eggs.[/quote]

Tell me about it. Every morning is a battle when I try to get my mom to accept that eating eggs won’t give me a heart attack by age 25.

[quote]Acebgd12 wrote:
KrayzieD wrote:
Also where can I find some documented information to show my mom that someone like me who works as hard as I do, that it is ok to be eating as much as I do. For example about the eggs.

Tell me about it. Every morning is a battle when I try to get my mom to accept that eating eggs won’t give me a heart attack by age 25.[/quote]

May I suggest that you get the Natural Hormonal Enhancement diet book and/or the Anabolic diet book. Both of you should read it. It might help alittle. Being a Mom myself I can understand that she is worried about you, seeing as how she almost lost ya once already.

Malinda

[quote]Acebgd12 wrote:
KrayzieD wrote:

Tell me about it. Every morning is a battle when I try to get my mom to accept that eating eggs won’t give me a heart attack by age 25.[/quote]

how about just using halve the yolks ? at least that will keep the cholesterol down a bit.Perhaps buy a home test kit? might put your moms mind at rest.Mine was the same (20 years ago)thats what i did.if you reallywant to make progress and have more time train three times a week,full body working the Big moves,and forget all that twice a day nonsense.YOU DONT GROW IN THE GYM!!

I don’t really workout for looks, I take the six pack and staying lean and ripped as a bonus. I workout because I can’t play sports anymore, and just love to exercise in an intense out of breath way.

I eat 4 eggs every morning 2 yellows and 4 whites, organic eggs too. But from what I read on these fourms there are somewhat mixed feelings on the ammount of yolks but I know 2/4 ratio is fine and assume 4/4 would be allright seeing what people are talking about them eating.

Where do I buy one of those home test kits you were talking about and what are they calleded I’ll look on ebay or something… I swear I read somewhere about cholestoral not being a factor for people who get the ammount of exercise I do as well, but I’m not sure how credibal of a source it was, since I can’t find it now.

[quote]coomo wrote:
Acebgd12 wrote:
KrayzieD wrote:

Tell me about it. Every morning is a battle when I try to get my mom to accept that eating eggs won’t give me a heart attack by age 25.

Perhaps buy a home test kit? might put your moms mind at rest.[/quote]

That’s a good idea, think I’ll do that.