Just Bought Elbow Sleeves

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
Good shit man, I just ordered the XXXL’s yesterday…[/quote]

I’m so fucking happy right now. 2 hours after my workout and my elbow feel like no training at all have been done! Normally I would keep alternating ice and warm until bedtime!

[quote]ALX wrote:

I’m so fucking happy right now. 2 hours after my workout and my elbow feel like no training at all have been done! Normally I would keep alternating ice and warm until bedtime![/quote]

LOL, I know what you mean. I thanked jesus for sleeves after I got them too…

[quote]ALX wrote:

I’m so fucking happy right now. 2 hours after my workout and my elbow feel like no training at all have been done! Normally I would keep alternating ice and warm until bedtime![/quote]

[/quote]

I just ordered some XL’s from EFS a couple days ago but now I’m not sure if they’ll be big enough. What are your arm specs Beans? Right now I’m sitting right at 200# with 17" arms…hopefully they work.

[quote]Ty Carlson wrote:

[quote]ALX wrote:

[/quote]

I just ordered some XL’s from EFS a couple days ago but now I’m not sure if they’ll be big enough. What are your arm specs Beans? Right now I’m sitting right at 200# with 17" arms…hopefully they work.[/quote]

I was around 235-240 and sitting right at 17" when I got the XXL’s at christmas. I have no idea where I am now, but I’m the same weight, and my arms are deffo bigger, because the XXLs can’t be right anymore.

I’m saying, no way on earth is it supposed to be this hard to get them on cold, let along sweaty and pumped.

You might have to return them bitches for at least the XXL’s.

Although I’m also 6’0" with shaq’s bone structure apparently, I look 210-220 if I’m lucky and have no peak. Maybe I have big elbows?

Here is a pic for reference.

Sweet, thanks Beans. Lookin jacked! I will probably return them for XXL’s.

Tried looking for Tommy Kono elbow bands but seems to be knee bands keep coming up? Are the knee and elbow bands interchangeable? You can use knee ones for elbow? Obviously would have to take sizing into consideration…

[quote]Mikeee wrote:
Tried looking for Tommy Kono elbow bands but seems to be knee bands keep coming up? Are the knee and elbow bands interchangeable? You can use knee ones for elbow? Obviously would have to take sizing into consideration…[/quote]

Exact, I got knee band, but they are the same. They list the circumference elbow if you want to put in on your arms and total weight if you want to wear it on your legs.

I don’t think much people need bigger than small here with Tommy Kono bands. I have list my arms measurement earlier to give you an idea.

Wow,

I usually have no pain when doing a back workout, except maybe with straight arms pulldown, but I decided to use elbows just to see.

They not only make me train with no pain at all, but I got stronger on all my lift. I can’t believe how my weak elbow was a liming factor. The sleeves are so tight, I feel all my elbow tendons are tucked to my arms and can pull like they should now.

It’s like god just gave my a pair of brand new elbow.

I wonder if they advanced guy on this forum are using sleeves?

I’m thinking of buying a pair for my knees, a preventive move.