Just Ate Two Triple Stackers...

Max the Knife from Rockne’s. Damn that shit is incredible. I feel like I have beef poisoning when I’m done.

[quote]Myllz wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Myllz wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:
couple of pounds of honey barbecue wings from wal-mart.

Being from Buffalo, NY, this post offends me.

Honey barbecue beats Buffalo any day of the week.

Nothing beats a plate of real Buffalo Wings.[/quote]

Agree!

[quote]Geography wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Myllz wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:

Ok someone else hit him low, I’ll take him high. We’ll teach him what wings are all about.[/quote]

He does all his shopping at Wal-Mart. He doesn’t understand the finer things in life. I feel sorry for him.

Back in my gastranomically challenged days I put down three really big feats.

Junior Yr of Highschool - At two entire meals of General Tso’s chiken from starwok, pork fried rice included, both egg rolls, and both cokes. It was a bet, If I did it then I didn’t have to pay for the food. Over 4,700 calories in that one meal.

Freshman year - again, another bet. Two triple whoppers, both fries. My pledge brothers didn’t blieve my General Tso story so I put them to shame (mostly, I didn’t finish the last set of fries completely). They were still impressed either way.

End of Freshman year (of college) - pledge olympics, three pledges were selected to eat something (usually something ridiculous) in a short amount of time for sleep hours. One had 40 chicken mcnuggets in 15 minutes, the other had 5 big macs in 12, and I had ten, yes ten double cheesbugers in 12. I was the only one that completed the task to earn our pledge class sleep. I didn’t shit for 3 days. When I did, it felt like the world had been lifted from my shoulders.

[quote]hoosierdaddy wrote:
Back in my gastranomically challenged days I put down three really big feats.

Junior Yr of Highschool - At two entire meals of General Tso’s chiken from starwok, pork fried rice included, both egg rolls, and both cokes. It was a bet, If I did it then I didn’t have to pay for the food. Over 4,700 calories in that one meal.

Freshman year - again, another bet. Two triple whoppers, both fries. My pledge brothers didn’t blieve my General Tso story so I put them to shame (mostly, I didn’t finish the last set of fries completely). They were still impressed either way.

End of Freshman year (of college) - pledge olympics, three pledges were selected to eat something (usually something ridiculous) in a short amount of time for sleep hours. One had 40 chicken mcnuggets in 15 minutes, the other had 5 big macs in 12, and I had ten, yes ten double cheesbugers in 12. I was the only one that completed the task to earn our pledge class sleep. I didn’t shit for 3 days. When I did, it felt like the world had been lifted from my shoulders.[/quote]

the first two are in no way impressive, but ill give you a cookie for the 10 cheeseburgers

dezz

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Geography wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Myllz wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:

Ok someone else hit him low, I’ll take him high. We’ll teach him what wings are all about.

He does all his shopping at Wal-Mart. He doesn’t understand the finer things in life. I feel sorry for him.
[/quote]

I can now afford double the finer things because of WalMart illegal alien prices. Hell, on Rollback Tuesdays I get buy one get one half off.

[quote]Myllz wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:

Being from Buffalo, NY, this post offends me.[/quote]

I’m surprised that your city hasn’t either gone into hiding or had a massive revolt after those disgusting new jerseys were released. I mean you have to look at those things for 42 games now if you don’t watch them on the road…

[quote]hockechamp14 wrote:
Myllz wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:

I’m surprised that your city hasn’t either gone into hiding or had a massive revolt after those disgusting new jerseys were released. I mean you have to look at those things for 42 games now if you don’t watch them on the road…[/quote]

Haha. Actually, I like the new jerseys. The logo on the other hand is retarded. I believe we’re wearing the vintage 70’s jersey for 30 games this year though, so not all is lost.

Damn, that’s it. I’m goin all out this weekend. To hell with wings! Get me some real man food…RIBS…dry rub…with coleslaw and mac’n cheese.

Lets all go to Interstate BBQ in Memphis. I’ll see everyone there!!