Just an Observation..

Is it me, or do things in this forum seem to lie dormant and a bit stale for an arbitrary period of time and then just explode at random like in the infamous ‘deadlift not a great muscle builder thread.’ Could anyone shed some light on why we get threads which either die after 3 or 4 responses, go down like a lead balloon or erupt into a fat shitstorm? Is it the nature of this forum, or am I missing something here…?

I predict shitstorm

Str8 POO POO

It’s probably due to having too much gluten in thier diet.

Fireworks in three, two…

It usually only becomes a shitstorm after Prof X posts and the usual gang of turds shows up to battle him.

I predict someone will be dustmans before this thread will have run its course.

I think forums in general are becoming terrible these days. The better the subject is, the more people are going to partake. The more people partake, the more shitheads come running in. Then boom, thread over.

Which really is a shame because there really is nothing better than talking muscle with people who want to talk muscle.

[quote]Jakon wrote:
Is it me, or do things in this forum seem to lie dormant and a bit stale for an arbitrary period of time and then just explode at random like in the infamous ‘deadlift not a great muscle builder thread.’ Could anyone shed some light on why we get threads which either die after 3 or 4 responses, go down like a lead balloon or erupt into a fat shitstorm? Is it the nature of this forum, or am I missing something here…?[/quote]

It’s probably because it takes something new to spur interest in having a conversation. Also time plays a role. Some times of the year are just more hectic for some than others.

Prolly cause forums are gay as Fuckkk…
All the real motherfuckers are out, like, lifting weights and shit.
Digg?

[quote]imhungry wrote:
It’s probably due to having too much gluten in thier diet.[/quote]

Foam roll and coconut oil.

There’s a lot of immaturity on here, even from the “vets.”

Seems like no one here can just stfu and stop arguing.

Sad.

This board would do well observing the no-BS policy of other boards, IMO.

whats a deadlift