Just a Simple Thank You

Coach, I just wanted to thank you for all the knowledge you share with everyone here.
The Layer system has totally changed the way I train, I’m able to train much more frequently now, my workouts are shorter but feel way more productive then they ever have before, A lot of my nagging pains have gone away, and I rarely feel like my CNS is drained these days because I’ve learned how to auto-regulate my training sessions.

Also, after nearly a year and a half of deadlifts and shrugs my traps didn’t look any different at all, but give me nearly 4 months with layers and snatch high pulls 2-3x a week, and we are finally getting somewhere.

[quote]Trevorxgage wrote:
Coach, I just wanted to thank you for all the knowledge you share with everyone here.
The Layer system has totally changed the way I train, I’m able to train much more frequently now, my workouts are shorter but feel way more productive then they ever have before, A lot of my nagging pains have gone away, and I rarely feel like my CNS is drained these days because I’ve learned how to auto-regulate my training sessions.

Also, after nearly a year and a half of deadlifts and shrugs my traps didn’t look any different at all, but give me nearly 4 months with layers and snatch high pulls 2-3x a week, and we are finally getting somewhere.

[/quote]

I live for posts like this! Thanks for the feedback and if you need any help in your way to a higher level, don’t hesitate to ask!