Just a Little Cyp

I’ got ready for my last show in may using 1/ 10 mg methyl drol a day(super drol complex). Got lean as shit at 169. Currently 190 still leaner than the a average at 12%. I want to use a little test cyp for my next show to lean up and come in at the top of the class at 176. How much should I dose and should I run HCG and when should I hit nolvadex?

[quote]Minimeathead176 wrote:
I’ got ready for my last show in may using 1/ 10 mg methyl drol a day(super drol complex). Got lean as shit at 169. Currently 190 still leaner than the a average at 12%. I want to use a little test cyp for my next show to lean up and come in at the top of the class at 176. How much should I dose and should I run HCG and when should I hit nolvadex?[/quote]

First off, good work.

Second…steroids don’t “lean you out”. They help preserve muscle while dieting.

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

First off, good work.

[/quote]

Minimeathead176,

Nice finished product. How about a different pic? Please tell me you got something better than that showing all that hard work!

ironmanzvw,

Well, they do in a round-about way. If you increase your muscle mass and everything else stays the same, your percent bodyfat ratio will reduce and produce a leaner look. So I could see someone thinking that way. But your dead on that they don’t directly cause you to lose weight. You can’t rely on a little more juice to help you lose weight.

woaah so all natural / PH cycles huh ?

[quote]doublelung84 wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

First off, good work.

[/quote]

Minimeathead176,

Nice finished product. How about a different pic? Please tell me you got something better than that showing all that hard work!

ironmanzvw,

Well, they do in a round-about way. If you increase your muscle mass and everything else stays the same, your percent bodyfat ratio will reduce and produce a leaner look. So I could see someone thinking that way. But your dead on that they don’t directly cause you to lose weight. You can’t rely on a little more juice to help you lose weight.

[/quote]

Oh absolutely, I agree. But the OP was giving the impression that he was looking for AAS to literally cause him to lose fat, that’s all.