Just a Back Shot, How Bad Is It?

[quote]small2big1 wrote:
Here it is, I have a REALLY hard time devloping my BIS and lats, but let me know what I could do to improve, FLAME AWAY![/quote]

maybe it’s just the pic, but it looks a bit neglected.

if i were you i would do more pullups and really focus on some strong lifts like deads or cleans.

[quote]brauny96 wrote:
Ben641964 wrote:
You need to post leg pictures

he asked for a back criticism, not friggin leg phsique thoughts. ur and old dumass.

and heavy deads will actually help your back get bigger, and really REALLY heavy rows[/quote]

Nice lats no lats.

I hope you don’t walk like that lol

EDIT: By the way, not bad OP. keep working.

[quote]Ben641964 wrote:
u f troll read the sticky you have to post wheels! This is rmp form not rate my back form! now who is the dump ass!Fuck I’m not going to smack talk with some punk kid and yes you are a punk!You look like shit! You work out for 4 months! What a fucking joke you are not muscle bulk you are fat big difference! You do not know shit about lifting![/quote]

Dude…it’s a fucking internet forum. You sound really professional too coming on here stating you have been training people for all this time, but feel the need to direct personal attacks at people when it is completely uncalled for.

Keep padding your post count though by posting two or three times in a row with senseless dribble, people will think you are the shitnizzle eventually when your post count climbs into the thousands (isn’t that how it works?).

Oh yeah, go suck a dick.

[quote]asusvenus wrote:
Ben641964 wrote:
brauny96 wrote:
Ben641964 wrote:

he asked for a back criticism, not friggin leg phsique thoughts. ur and old dumass.

and heavy deads will actually help your back get bigger, and really REALLY heavy rows

u f troll read the sticky you have to post wheels! This is rmp form not rate my back form! now who is the dump ass!Fuck I’m not going to smack talk with some punk kid and yes you are a punk!You look like shit! You work out for 4 months! What a fucking joke you are not muscle bulk you are fat big difference! You do not know shit about lifting!

I like how both of them fail to spell the word “dumBass” correct.
[/quote]

Although “dump ass” is pure comedic gold.

By the way, you really needed to finish that sentence with “correctly”.

everyonre hates eachother in this thread lol…

personally i think alot of the rmp come down to how the picture was taken. if it was taken in good light, not to much shadow, not enough etc you display your body better. but in this case i think you have displayed a fucking shit photo.
im not saying your back is shit. you definatly could have taken a better picture but with what i can see, your back does not have much thikness. your lats are not all to bad for a beginer.

take the advice of some of the people in the forum and do some basic exercises. i would recomend wide grip lat pull, wide grip chins, then a not to heavy seated row (but make sure you get the full contraction to ensure maximum isolation) you should fail on the row at 12-15 then the weight is right.

train insane or remain the same…

[quote]brauny96 wrote:
Ben641964 wrote:

and heavy deads will actually help your back get bigger, and really REALLY heavy rows[/quote]

Calling some one a “dumbass” would usually entail being able to spell the word and others that you use. “phsique” or “physique”?

The use of actually in your second sentence demonstrates your poor grasp of the English language. “Actually I find blah blah” or “actually I disagree” would be appropriate uses of the word., not your use. Finally why, “really REALLY heavy rows”(sic) and only heavy deads?? Makes no sense, in conclusion you should think before you post.

[quote]w3llis wrote:
everyonre hates eachother in this thread lol…[/quote]

hey, FUCK YOU!

[quote]Solid1974 wrote:
Your back looks pretty buff 7/10[/quote]

Haah, “legend” never die!

[quote]Solid1974 wrote:
Your back looks pretty buff 7/10[/quote]

Haah, “legend” never die!