Junk Food vs No Food

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
No one else on this forum gets this much flack for every sentence posted.[/quote]

What do you expect, if you give it, you gotta take it.[/quote]

LOL. Where I am giving it like this? Serious question.

I don’t worry about the “tone” of other posters…or make posts acting like any progress they make is “easy”. That seems to be coming from them though.

No one else on this forum gets this much flack for every sentence posted.[/quote]

I don’t worry about the “tone” of other posters…or make posts acting like any progress they make is “easy”. That seems to be coming from them though.
[/quote]

Where the F, is Chris Colucci when you need someone to do a post history review :smiley:

[/quote]

Where the F, is Chris Colucci when you need someone to do a post history review :D[/quote]

For real…like that time you said I never admit when I’m wrong even though I just went through that in the T-Cell where I went and found the threads I recently admitted as such.

Either way, you guys see what you want.

What’s funny is thinking you get big by not knowing what the fuck you are doing.

I’d rather eat than not eat. Whatever fits my macros.

[quote]Zerpp wrote:
I’d rather eat than not eat. Whatever fits my macros. [/quote]

Hahaha, wrong thread, bro!