Junior Seau Dead

how long till the media blames steroids

Looks like he shot himself in the chest. That guy OWNED San Diego. RIP Juice.

… 3… 2… 1…BINGO!

Maybe, but pointing the finger at head trauma has been more sexy lately.

Either way, I’m pretty stunned. Dude was 43. Pretty big philanthropist in the SD community not to mention Oceanside where he was raised and still lived. There is a HUGE contingent of Samoans/Hawaiians in that area and he was their figurehead of sorts. I can only imagine how numb that whole town is right now, to include MCB Camp Pendleton.

I just watch a documentary on how sports like football and hockey cause brain damage. They litteraly showed holes in the brains of men that took big hits. And the big thing was depression and dementia etc.

Just bigger sales if you mention steriods… stupid

fuck…one of the all time greats, and still a young guy with a family.

Always liked Seau… bummer that he’s dead.

RIP

I would be shocked if this was related to anything other than post-concussion issues. He probably knew it too, which is why he shot himself in the chest and not the head.

The press conference with his mom was brutal. Don’t know how you can’t shed a tear after that.

Did you know that he is the 8th member of the Chargers '94 Super Bowl team to pass away? Crazy!

Good man.

That press conference was too soon. Three hours after he’s gone and you’re putting a microphone and camera in front of the family?

This whole piece of news is really jarring to me for some reason.

RIP Junior.

[quote]strungoutboy21 wrote:
The press conference with his mom was brutal. Don’t know how you can’t shed a tear after that.

Did you know that he is the 8th member of the Chargers '94 Super Bowl team to pass away? Crazy![/quote]

Damn. That’s a scary stat.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
I would be shocked if this was related to anything other than post-concussion issues. He probably knew it too, which is why he shot himself in the chest and not the head. [/quote]

I wouldn’t be surprised if he was having financial issues as well.

ex wife and 3 kids is probably a HELL of a lot of child support going out… he also had at least two “Seau’s” restaurants that went under recently.

OMG! What a sad sad day… He was one of the good ones.

This is sad, he was one of my favorite athletes.

RIP Junior Seau

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
… 3… 2… 1…BINGO!

What a cocksucking sensationalistic bastard this Jasper fuck is.[/quote]

I’m sure we can roundly agree that Jasper writes like a 6th grader and can be roundly discredited.

However, it would be fun to slog down his twitter and facebook with some call-outs for not knowing what the fuck he’s talking about.

My heart absolutely aches for his poor mother…
You want pain people, there is none greater than that, losing a child. Thank God I haven’t experienced that and I hope to out live my kids. Damn, just so sad. So terribly, horribly sad.

It’s compelling television, or however you consume the story.

But in the same circumstance, would you allow cameras anywhere near this setting if you were a part of the family? TMZ’s freeze frame of Jr’s Mom is heartbreaking, and not very respectful.