June Photo/Video Check In

[quote]BlueCollarTr8n wrote:
A continuation of the check-in threads.

Chris C. describes the idea better than I could:
This is an idea to improve the forum community, but this thread absolutely does not reflect any type of “official” T-Nation site membership requirement. It’s an idea that’s been percolating for a while, and I’m just some schmoe on the forum who figured I’d start a thread about it.

It’s a check-in, not a call-out. The idea is to improve the sense of community and remind us all that, no matter what we post about here and what initially brought us to the site, the one common trait that every forum member should have is a consistent drive to attack our training and see results, period.

I’m asking for all forum members to post a current snapshot of themselves. And let’s try not to get too distracted or off-topic with critiques of what gets posted. There should end up being more posts with images attached, than not.

If your goals are physique-based - you want to get bigger or get leaner or get bigger and leaner - toss up a current pic.

If your goals are performance-based - the powerlifter, the fighter, the Olympic lifter, etc. - you’re not excused. You’re invited to post a short video clip from a recent training session.

I’m just asking you to participate and play a role in improving the quality of the forum as a whole by reinforcing the idea that T-Nation members know how to do more than just rack up high post counts in the non-training-related sections of the site.

Concerned about staying anonymous? Sites like http://www.pixlr.com and http://www.fotoflexer.com are free Photoshop-like websites that make it ridiculously simple to edit/blur/obscure your face, identifying tattoos, birthmarks, background detail, or anything else that might threaten your anonymity. So, no excuses.

Previous threads
August 2012:

December 2012:

February 2013:

April 2013:

[/quote]

Let’s see some progress!

Also posted in the natty bulking thread. Weighed 196 this morning.

I’ve dieted from 217lbs to 198lbs in the past 3 months. I’m slowly putting the weight back on, and I’m back up to 205lbs. Here’s some current Offseason training videos. I apologize that they’re blurry.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
Also posted in the natty bulking thread. Weighed 196 this morning.[/quote]

looking quite #fullhouse

nice!

I thought this was every 6 months?

Makes me no nevermind, I was just wondering.

april 1st to June 1st, halfway there

A combination of some flexing pics. Going to use the same 4 shots each month, along with the first front relaxed to track da sexy.

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:

Makes me no nevermind, I was just wondering.[/quote]

Is it?

…whoops!

[quote]detazathoth wrote:

Is it?

…whoops![/quote]

If we keep posting close to nekked pics nobody will notice…

Wow, nice DD.

That is quite noticeable progress Waittz, especially for only a couple months.

[quote]Waittz wrote:

Is it?

…whoops![/quote]

If we keep posting close to nekked pics nobody will notice… [/quote]

My camera is broken, so this will have to do.

[quote]Waittz wrote:

Is it?

…whoops![/quote]

If we keep posting close to nekked pics nobody will notice… [/quote]

My camera is broken, so this will have to do.

Great progress on the dance moves, Det! Bold, yet tasteful.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
Also posted in the natty bulking thread. Weighed 196 this morning.[/quote]

Looking beast, brah. I know you were down to around 180 at one point. How long between 180 and 196?

Posted this in my log a while back! Still gotta ways to go, but I’ve done some shit, LOL.

[quote]Spock81 wrote:
Posted this in my log a while back! Still gotta ways to go, but I’ve done some shit, LOL.

[/quote]

Nice progress Spock. Anthony would be proud of you.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

[/quote]

Nice progress Spock. Anthony would be proud of you.[/quote]

OMG. hehehehehehhehehasjhfKJLSDGADHGLKJDFHF

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

did you just have a seizure?

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

did you just have a seizure?[/quote]
Close; orgasm.

Okay, I will play it’s been a while. I am weighing in at about 185, and with my back issues that’s about where I need to be. I still say not bad for 41… I think I look better than Jared.

Un mas, despite being about 185, my strength is still pretty good, I ain’t setting no records, but still. Enough about me. Just want to prove, though I don’t talk about it much anymore, yes I still lift and I still love it.