T Nation

June M&F Issue

I hate to admit it, but I have a subscription to M&F(it was a gift leave me alone). Anyway, nothing all too interesting to report along the lines of training or nutrition, but holy Biotest advertising! 3 Page spreads for HOT-ROX, Spike, and TRIBEX!!

And Ronnie Coleman is now an endorser of another companies stuff, every other fucking page is an ad with Ronnie.

I agree. I admit I have a subscription, I received the issue in the mail yesterday. I’m not sure what to think of the ads, I wonder how much Biotest will have to raise their prices to pay for the ad?

I thought that was the magazine that was often made fun of on this web site.

I agree with the Coleman comment. I would like to know how much BSN is paying Mr. Coleman for his endorsement, (not that it really matters)

I think that this magazine is a prime example of corporate America/private enterprize at it’s best. If it looks good in the magazine, it has to work right? (sorry for the sarcasm) However, I will continue to read the magazine for entertainment value and the female eye candy that seems to be appearing throughout the magazine.

[quote]mclippard wrote:
I agree. I admit I have a subscription, I received the issue in the mail yesterday. I’m not sure what to think of the ads, I wonder how much Biotest will have to raise their prices to pay for the ad?

I thought that was the magazine that was often made fun of on this web site.

[/quote]

“I wonder how much Biotest will have to raise their prices…”

Aren’t you the skeptic. Raise the prices? Ain’t gonna’ happen. Read my lips.

Okay, I know someone-somewhere in politics or something said that before and didn’t come through, but we mean it.

The truth is, ads don’t work hardly anywhere else but M & F,

And we’ll continue to make fun of it when opportunity knocks.

sigh

…and here I thought TC had gotten spanked enough about commenting about Republican Politicians…and another Bush at that!

Shame on you, TC…GO TO YOUR ROOM!

Mufasa