Juicing for Certain Body Parts

well…i can get whatever i need/want (that’s what i’m told anyway).
I’ve been lifting seriosly for about 2 1/2 years and I’m pretty happy with my physique…excpet that I’d like to really jack up my calves and chest. What do you guys tink about targeted dosing? Would it actually work to try it and bust my ass on those to areas? of course, I won’t mind getting bigger elsewhere but I just want to add size in these to areas.
thanks.

If you can get whatever you want, and you want to site enhance certain “lagging” bodyparts. Hmmm.

Considering your avatar, and length of training, I would suggest getting a large horse or primate. Something with impressive muscle mass or strength. Get it to urinate on your lagging muscle parts daily. Hang out with it at all hours. Even sleep with it. You will gain it’s strength and the Vitamin Awesome that’s in the urine will be a transdermal site enhancer that will blow you away. Take Cell-tech with that and hoo-haa, watch out boys!!!

Might I suggest you get it to pee on your fingers, as they appear to be lagging as well.

Do you mean intramuscular injections to the muscles that you want to enhance? I heard from a prety knowledgable guy that it doesn’t work that way.

If you want boost your calves, buy an X-Vest and take it for long walks/runs.

If you REALLY want to jack up your calves go buy some jumpsoles and do plyometrics in them… They are awesome…

Site injections do not work. Period… Yeah, you might get some localized swelling but that’s about it… Go educate yourself on how steroids work and you’ll kick yourself for even asking that question…
T-M@tt

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
I disagree. Not from personal experience you understand (I have yet to investigate to my personal satisfaction) but due to the fact that there are a number of steroid ‘gurus’ (for want of a better word) who swear that time and time again, they have seen localised muscle growth due to the injection of either suspesions or acetate-estered gear. Masteron and TNE are usually mentioned.

So whilst I would say that localised growth is probably a fallacy, there is a lot of anecdotal evidence to suggest otherwise. Personally, I choose to keep an open mind on this issue…

bushboy
[/quote]

I’ll agree with you to a point BBB. Experienced Vets may see localized growth.

But I seriously doubt a Newbie that has never taken AAS, and hasn’t been training for that long would be able to see anything other than newbie gains. And that’s going to be all over gains - not localized growth.

[quote]DrNegative wrote:
If you can get whatever you want, and you want to site enhance certain “lagging” bodyparts. Hmmm.

Considering your avatar, and length of training, I would suggest getting a large horse or primate. Something with impressive muscle mass or strength. Get it to urinate on your lagging muscle parts daily. Hang out with it at all hours. Even sleep with it. You will gain it’s strength and the Vitamin Awesome that’s in the urine will be a transdermal site enhancer that will blow you away. Take Cell-tech with that and hoo-haa, watch out boys!!!

Might I suggest you get it to pee on your fingers, as they appear to be lagging as well.[/quote]

This training method is intriguing!!! So you say to find a very muscular creature and have him urinate in order to promote muscle growth??? What if I were to feed this creature some sort of an anabolic concoction consisting of gonads and pituitary glands would this lead to greater gains on my part?? Allso how often should the creature’s urine me administered??? Oh and one last thing I dont have access to a horse or a gorilla, what about a goat or an extremely large house cat??? Will this do?

Wino,

i checked your profile, and according to that you’re 6’3", 190 lbs and 15% bodyfat. if that’s the case, you don’t have enough muscle tissue to site inject…research that topic and you’ll know what i mean. there’s a reason why people primarily use the glutes for IM injections…

I’m sorry that I was unclear in my initial post. While there may be some anecdotal evidence of size results from site injections, that’s not what I was looking for. My goal is to bring up lagging body parts. Now, I don’t want to say that line I read in too many posts but…“I don’t want to get too big”. Ok, it was funny to type that. I am overall happy with my physique and would really like to bring up some body parts that I have not been able to with hard work and lots of food. I was just curios as to whether or not anybody here has successfully targeted 1 or 2 (or more) body parts while “in the zone” and left everything else relatively the same.

Nah, everything grows. I would just stick to training as you are, but really emphasize your calves, and hit that chest hard. It’s right in front of your face dude. If you’re happy, then just leave AAS out of the equation. Calves are hard to get growing, but the other guys had some good advice… Try switching it up with your chest training. Mess with your rep scheme, all that shock and awe shit that seems to work. Leave the gear for us meatheads who want to be freaks.
lol :slight_smile:

PEACE

Your best bet is probably to choose a specialization program and eat to fuel gains in my opinion.

if you have no genetics for calves, there is no growth.
so simple.

Bushboy,

It makes sense. I have done the same thing for my lagging arms. Increased freq works as long as you keep intensity in check and look after your joints.

of course quads x4 times a week or better 5 or 6 times, yes ! lol.

it will growww a lot.
how many years have you training?
or how many books of physiology,nutrition,enzimology,anatomy,
neurology have you? or
how many champs train you?
which is your iq?