Juicin With a Pre-Existent Gynecomastia

I have a slighty gynecomastia since my teen ages, i would like to know if there is any recommandation for those who plan to take steroids but already have gynecomastia ?

Address the gyno first, it will only get worse on cycle

Bushy and saps,

See, I would have thought that someone who has gyno is in the same boat as someone who is prone to gyno. The only difference being that they have advance notice.

And based on that, a person could just run Adex throughout. Perhaps at a higher dose or more frequency than a less prone individual. I’m thinking of what Tone had to do vs what JellyRoll did.

I guess what I am trying to say is, would taking fairly standard measures just keep whatever gyno they have at about the same level? Would they need to hit it with something like letro first to keep it completely under control?

[quote]MrZsasz wrote:

I guess what I am trying to say is, would taking fairly standard measures just keep whatever gyno they have at about the same level?

[/quote]

Great question!! Inquiring minds are very curious on this one…

I would think you are no different then someone, like myself, who gets gyno easily. Just get some arimidex, the stuff is really amazing for controlling and getting rid of pre-existing gyno. And arimidex does work with fina induced gyno no matter what anyone says and no matter what any study says. After 10 days I was getting really bad gyno from fina everyone here said arimidex would be useless and I needed something called caber I think. Well, I ignored their advice, bought some arimidex, took .25mgs a day and after about 3 week my gyno is gone. So obviously arimidex works in ways yet unlocked by science, as do a lot of compounds. The best teacher is not always scientific studies it is experience. I would assume that it also works for deca induced gyno although I have not personally tried this.

No - your understanding of progesterone, Estrogen and Gynocomastia actually leaves something to be desired - but your point is correct that Arimidex will usually work for gyno symptoms that occur when you are using a progestin.

The thing is, Progestins like Nandorlone and Trenbolone stimulate the Progesterone receptor. It is Estrogen that causes gyno.

However if there is a little Estrogen in the system - say when using an aromatizable steroid (alot of excess estrogen) or for those who are “sensitive” their normal estrogen levels are either a little too high or their receptors are sensitive to what little they produce naturally… then the progesterone will kind of “potentate” or antagonise the existing estrogen - causing it to be able to cause the problems discussed.

The cure? Either getting rid of the progesterone by dropping the drug, using Cabergoline (which i believe acts on prolactin - but does have the desired effect effect… someone can help here… i assume prolactin is necessary for progesterones activity?) OR eliminating estrogen.
Well we are fucking good at that, so in comes Arimidex/Letrozole.
They reduce the estrogen that is in the system (the majority of male estrogen is produced via the aromatase enzyme - even if there are no aromatizable steroids used… it is just more problematic when there are. I believe that this is the cause of sensitive individuals - that they are “better” at aromatising possibly) and thus “cure” the gyno problem.

I know my pal Bushy can help out here on more detail but i think i have the brunt of it.

Joeblow, in most other AAS users, using Tren and no aromitisable steroid will never produce gyno. But for those who are “sensitive” i believe they produce/convert their own in larger amounts or more efficiently so when more is added from the addition of dbol or test for example it produces the unwanted side effects, OR if in certain individulas like me or you, their receptors are more sensitive to the estrogen activation so when there is a slight amount of estrogen present which is then potentated by some excess progesterone then it again can cause the same issue.

Joe

[quote]Joe Joseph wrote:
No - your understanding of progesterone, Estrogen and Gynocomastia actually leaves something to be desired - but your point is correct that Arimidex will usually work for gyno symptoms that occur when you are using a progestin.

The thing is, Progestins like Nandorlone and Trenbolone stimulate the Progesterone receptor. It is Estrogen that causes gyno.

However if there is a little Estrogen in the system - say when using an aromatizable steroid (alot of excess estrogen) or for those who are “sensitive” their normal estrogen levels are either a little too high or their receptors are sensitive to what little they produce naturally… then the progesterone will kind of “potentate” or antagonise the existing estrogen - causing it to be able to cause the problems discussed.

The cure? Either getting rid of the progesterone by dropping the drug, using Cabergoline (which i believe acts on prolactin - but does have the desired effect effect… someone can help here… i assume prolactin is necessary for progesterones activity?) OR eliminating estrogen.
Well we are fucking good at that, so in comes Arimidex/Letrozole.
They reduce the estrogen that is in the system (the majority of male estrogen is produced via the aromatase enzyme - even if there are no aromatizable steroids used… it is just more problematic when there are. I believe that this is the cause of sensitive individuals - that they are “better” at aromatising possibly) and thus “cure” the gyno problem.

I know my pal Bushy can help out here on more detail but i think i have the brunt of it.

Joeblow, in most other AAS users, using Tren and no aromitisable steroid will never produce gyno. But for those who are “sensitive” i believe they produce/convert their own in larger amounts or more efficiently so when more is added from the addition of dbol or test for example it produces the unwanted side effects, OR if in certain individulas like me or you, their receptors are more sensitive to the estrogen activation so when there is a slight amount of estrogen present which is then potentated by some excess progesterone then it again can cause the same issue.

Joe[/quote]

Nice job Joe.