Juicers at gyms...

SQUATTY’S A BAD MAN!

My max is 455 on a bad day so I wasn’t too worried about these fools.

I never said that I’d let someone fuck up my day by showing disrespect or a lack of comman courtesy. That kinda shit effects me. Fuck em. I think the squat rack thing would have been perfect to just reach out and boot him in the ass. Actually I’d think about dropping the bar on the fucker cept it would probably break his back or legs which would probably be a little overkill for the situation. Another thing bugs me is when your getting ready to do a set, on a upright, and some jackass walks right in front of you and starts doing curls. I will definately let them know one way or another that that is not cool. If I was at the gym anymore they’d bolt me to the floor with the equipment so I don’t let anyone get in my way.
I was only referring to people doing their thing and NOT bothering me.

squatty, that is the coolest story i have ever heard!

personally i would have just stuck a 10lb dumbell up his fucking arse!

oh and ill give you a little slang translation as to what “yall dont want to see me” means.

basically that means you cant hang with me, you cant fuck with me.

oh and can you illiterate assholes start using paragraphs once in a while. im losing my god damn eye site over here!

“oh and can you illiterate assholes start using paragraphs once in a while. im losing my god damn eye site over here”!

hmm… bitchy and losing his eye site?! me thinks he’s on too much clomid!

Yeah P happens to me too. Except I only get really pissy when my eyesight gets so bad I can’t see the picture well on the lifetime channel…

Yeah, there are lines you can cross with me and then there is the line you better be sure you want to cross with me – or my family.

I’d hate to be the poor bastard that fucks with my family.

This is just a guess but I would say that you might be into firearms, Yes? Feel sorry for the whitetail deers.

Hahaha… horse you gotta take me out hunting sometime.

Hahaha… horse you gotta take me out hunting sometime

NO…YOU MAY NOT COME BACK!!! (Picture Warhorse chowing down on one of Squatty’s Legs for dinner with head mounted on wall.)

What are “roider traps”.
Are you talking about his trap musculature or acne on his traps?
Sorry, I’ve never heard of “roider traps.”

Ever notice when you are on your traps seem to develop a lot faster than most other muscles in your body? Its like your traps are abnormally ahead of every other muscle in your body… Traps are one of my fav muscles though so im not saying its a bad thing. : )

uhhh…no

I’ve never done a cycle and havent even lifted much for quite awhile but my traps are the only muscle that doesnt seem to suffer from long lay offs.
I used to do supersets of shrugs and upright rows in high school. They blew up huge and never really went away.
My one gifted bodypart sigh