Juice Fast - Shed Fat Fast

Not much muscle to be losing. Just do the V-Diet if you’re looking for something extreme like this (which I don’t think is a good way to go about cutting either).

[quote]anime wrote:
Everyones body is differnt some people may lose muscle while on the Juice diet but many benefit greatly with it. You can’t just say wow that’s stupid no one should do it, unless you know it first hand for EVERY SITUATION[/quote]

Pretty sure people continue to jump off buildings and bridges without a parachute or anything, and last time I checked that didn’t do anything for their health. I’ll admit to you argument though, I do not know “first hand for EVERY SITUATION”.

I know this thread is old but I felt it necessary to be resurrected.

Quoted by Chad Waterbury

"When you have joint pain it’s also likely that you have too much inflammation throughout your body. Decreasing inflammation is key to success on any training program, whether it incorporates an HFT plan or not. Therefore, it’s wise to quickly reduce inflammation before you embark on HFT. How do you accomplish this? With a vegetable juice fast.

When you do a vegetable juice fast for just one day before undergoing an HFT plan, it can significantly improve your results by lopping off a big chunk of systematic inflammation right from the start.

Here’s what you’ll need: a juicer, for starters. I use the Juice Fountain Elite by Breville, but any juicer will work. Then, head to your local farmer’s market, or grocery store that carries organic vegetables, and purchase this:

10 large carrots

5 beets (stems included)

15 large celery stalks

1 bag of Celtic Sea Salt

1 apple

Juice two large carrots, a beet, and three large celery stalks and add a pinch of sea salt to the drink. Do this every three hours for a total of five servings. Then, eat an apple before bed. Drink 80-100 additional ounces of water and you’re good to go.

The next day your body will have less overall inflammation so you’re better prepared for intense training. Of course, a longer, more aggressive strategy is required for severe inflammation, but that’s another article altogether.

Now here’s the bonus I promised."

I still think its ridiculous to do this long term for fat loss though. There are way better options out there.

^ 2nd that shit

you arent that cut… not sure why anyone would listen to you.

[quote]eightohfive wrote:
you arent that cut… not sure why anyone would listen to you.[/quote]

Why are you a dick?

Lyle Mcdonald isn’t that big, neither is that martin guy but a lot of people are listening to them.

I have yet to see you post one constructive statement.
I use to hate posting on T-Nation because it seemed like the elitest attitude was rampant.
lately I feel people are more about helping others out than tearing them down.
You are fucking this up with your negative bullshit.

martin isnt big? are you serious? I’d bet his arm circumference is equal if not > than yours and he’s maybe 50 lbs. less at 5%BF. He is huge for his size at competition weight YEAR ROUND. BB and physique competitors that can do that are few and far between,

someone is repping a juice diet that does nothing more than reduce water retention and makes you appear lean. How could i not critique that… There is no progress in the photos. if i starved myself i’d look different too. Criticism is the key to progress.

martin isnt big? are you serious? I’d bet his arm circumference is equal if not > than yours and he’s maybe 50 lbs. less at 5%BF. He is huge for his size at competition weight YEAR ROUND. BB and physique competitors that can do that are few and far between,

someone is repping a juice diet that does nothing more than reduce water retention and makes you appear lean. How could i not critique that… There is no progress in the photos. if i starved myself i’d look different too. Criticism is the key to progress.[/quote]

^ 2nd that shit

This is an old thread, I’m doubtful he even follows this anymore.

Secondly this is not a critique. This is telling someone that they arnt cut enough to have a valuable opinion in a very dickish way. I’m only calling you out because this is a frequent pattern.

And sure martin is ripped to shreds but no one would call him huge but I’m not saying he is any less cool because he isn’t massive just stating that because him and lyle arnt big ass dudes doesn’t mean that their info and and research is worthless like you make others out to be.

Edit: I’m not going to argue if martin is bigger or smaller than me that is fruitless.

[quote]paulieserafini wrote:

someone is repping a juice diet that does nothing more than reduce water retention and makes you appear lean. How could i not critique that… There is no progress in the photos. if i starved myself i’d look different too. Criticism is the key to progress.[/quote]

^ 2nd that shit

This is an old thread, I’m doubtful he even follows this anymore.

Secondly this is not a critique. This is telling someone that they arnt cut enough to have a valuable opinion in a very dickish way. I’m only calling you out because this is a frequent pattern.

And sure martin is ripped to shreds but no one would call him huge but I’m not saying he is any less cool because he isn’t massive just stating that because him and lyle arnt big ass dudes doesn’t mean that their info and and research is worthless like you make others out to be.

Edit: I’m not going to argue if martin is bigger or smaller than me that is fruitless.[/quote]

Everything youve said here is right.

Kid got abs and thinks he’s god’s gift to a forum.

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
Sounds like a retarded idea. Please post pic of your “hard earned muscle”.[/quote]

Haha the irony here is he looks better than you.

You look like an overstuffed sausage

Is every thread on this forum going to be talking about Martin Berkhan now?

[quote]Proud_Virgin wrote:

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
Sounds like a retarded idea. Please post pic of your “hard earned muscle”.[/quote]

Haha the irony here is he looks better than you.

You look like an overstuffed sausage[/quote]
lol @ old thread

overstuffed sausage, that’s a new one.

Well, it certainly isn’t something I’d do. But he is a lot leaner in the after shots, WD OP. Call it what you want