Juice and Injury?

Hey Buds,

Need your opinion.

I’m rehabbing from a Perineal Injury (Groin muscle injury).

I usually do Cyp, 1cc @wk.

My new routine for the next 30days, is light stretching and rest.

What i want to know is “will doing Test” Help or Hinder my recovery from this Injury?

I plan on taking 1 mth off. Hopefully, this will be enough time to heal the injury—

What’s your opinion?

Thanks Men!

Wont help or hinder, you’re taking 1cc which I’m assuming is either 200mg or 250mg. That’s a replacement dose so a man that has a normal natural production of testosterone does not have any super healing abilities so why would you.

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
Wont help or hinder, you’re taking 1cc which I’m assuming is either 200mg or 250mg. That’s a replacement dose so a man that has a normal natural production of testosterone does not have any super healing abilities so why would you.[/quote]

ELS

1. Correct in dosage. 200mgs a week is what i am doing.
  2. Incorrect in Anabolic vs. HRT. 200mgs a week is considered Anabolic Dose. Normal production of a Male is to 35-50mgs a week.

It won’t help recovery any faster, but it will help preserve muscle mass, but not so much at 1ml a week.

[quote]Thorman wrote:

Wont help or hinder, you’re taking 1cc which I’m assuming is either 200mg or 250mg. That’s a replacement dose so a man that has a normal natural production of testosterone does not have any super healing abilities so why would you.[/quote]

ELS

2. Incorrect in Anabolic vs. HRT. 200mgs a week is considered Anabolic Dose. Normal production of a Male is to 35-50mgs a week.[/quote]

200mg/week will likely put you at the high end of the normal range. What does your bloodwork say? If your total T is at 900-1000ish, which I’m guessing it is, I would your dose to be within HRT range, and not particularly anabolic.

Regardless, eatliftsleep is correct. It shouldn’t make a real difference regarding healing.

If its from a UGL it should put you around a 1000ng/dl depending on the lab and persons body.

[quote]Thorman wrote:

ELS

2. Incorrect in Anabolic vs. HRT. 200mgs a week is considered Anabolic Dose. Normal production of a Male is to 35-50mgs a week.[/quote]

-Normal production in men varies from 20-70 mg/wk.

-In this case, Test is bonded to the cyp ester, which means in 100 mg of test cyp, there is actually about 69-70 mg actually available.

-while 100 mg of test enanthate/cyp is very common, it is not unusual to be on 200 mg/wk, depending on their blood work.

are you basically “cruising” on 200 mg/wk? if so, then you’re prolly not got see any big difference in how you recuperate if you’re used to taking that. however, if you stop taking that, then you will most likely see a big difference in your recuperation…

one might look into Deca (for it’s anti-inflammatory effects) or hGH to accelerate healing…

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Thorman wrote:

ELS

200mg/week will likely put you at the high end of the normal range. What does your bloodwork say? If your total T is at 900-1000ish, which I’m guessing it is, I would your dose to be within HRT range, and not particularly anabolic.

Regardless, eatliftsleep is correct. It shouldn’t make a real difference regarding healing.[/quote]

Got my blood work back today. 1689 from 1cc@wk of cyp.

So, i could cut half that and still be in an anabolic range.

ANYWAY, i guess the point is, it’s not going to matter either way whether i continue with juice or not (however, at my age i prefer to just stay on).

RR and stretching and PT.

Thanks!

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]Thorman wrote:

ELS

-In this case, Test is bonded to the cyp ester, which means in 100 mg of test cyp, there is actually about 69-70 mg actually available.

-while 100 mg of test enanthate/cyp is very common, it is not unusual to be on 200 mg/wk, depending on their blood work.

are you basically “cruising” on 200 mg/wk? if so, then you’re prolly not got see any big difference in how you recuperate if you’re used to taking that. however, if you stop taking that, then you will most likely see a big difference in your recuperation…

one might look into Deca (for it’s anti-inflammatory effects) or hGH to accelerate healing…
[/quote]

Chit man…if i could get ahold of some “REAH HGH” i would. But, its cost prohibited here (would probably cost me 7-1k mth) for 2ml per day, 5 days a week.

I’ve done somotropin 192 amino acid, the real deal hgh AND IT healed about 3 chronic injuries i was dealing with. The stuff is amazing.

thanks!

2ml of gh a day? You’re crazy bro!

[quote]Thorman wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Thorman wrote:

ELS

Regardless, eatliftsleep is correct. It shouldn’t make a real difference regarding healing.[/quote]

ANYWAY, i guess the point is, it’s not going to matter either way whether i continue with juice or not (however, at my age i prefer to just stay on).

Thanks!
[/quote]

Stay on it will help preserve muscle mass

[quote]Thorman wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Thorman wrote:

ELS

Thanks!
[/quote]

Those are some good numbers, id stay with that source.

[quote]Thorman wrote:

[quote]Thorman wrote:

ELS

[/quote]

Chit man…if i could get ahold of some “REAH HGH” i would. But, its cost prohibited here (would probably cost me 7-1k mth) for 2ml per day, 5 days a week.

I’ve done somotropin 192 amino acid, the real deal hgh AND IT healed about 3 chronic injuries i was dealing with. The stuff is amazing.

thanks![/quote]

yeah, hGH is harder to get for some of us than others. personally, i;ve never used it because i was never sure if the stuff i could get was legit, and i don’t have the money to be throwing down on bunk hGH.

i have been keeping an eye on MK-677 (the oral GH peptide), and that seems to be quite effective, both clinically and from anecdotal reports. that might be something for you to look into…

MK-677 thread: MK-677/Ibutamoren - Pharma - Forums - T Nation

2ml of gh a day? You’re crazy bro![/quote]

Whoops…lol. (excuse me)

You know WTF i mean!

2cc’s @ day.

hahaa

[quote]Thorman wrote:

[quote]Thorman wrote:

ELS

[/quote]

thanks![/quote]

yeah, hGH is harder to get for some of us than others. personally, i;ve never used it because i was never sure if the stuff i could get was legit, and i don’t have the money to be throwing down on bunk hGH.

i have been keeping an eye on MK-677 (the oral GH peptide), and that seems to be quite effective, both clinically and from anecdotal reports. that might be something for you to look into…

MK-677 thread: MK-677/Ibutamoren - Pharma - Forums - T Nation
[/quote]

Thanks cyco,

I will check that article out. Yes…i’ve heard that pep’s may help me.
Cheers!
~T

[quote]Thorman wrote:

2ml of gh a day? You’re crazy bro![/quote]

Whoops…lol. (excuse me)

You know WTF i mean!

2cc’s @ day.

hahaa[/quote]

A cc is a ml lol. Maybe you mean 2iu?