T Nation

Judging E2?

Hey guys. Before you ask me if I did my research before asking this the answer is yes.. yes I did..

My question is this:

Is there a reasonable way without getting bloods done to tell where your E2 is?

I ask because I started Dbol and Aromasin 3 days before I started my test (i was waiting on my pins to come in the mail) so then I pinned lastnight 450mg Test. Went out with a girl friend of mine and my libido was non existant.. like wtf.. I've Been on caber for 2 weeks now while I was trying to eliminate some prolactin gyno. (Actually helped quite a bit) plus the addition of Asin my nips are looking way better...

By the way I'm running Asin at 25mg a day until I finish up dbol then I was probably going to lower it to 12.5 ED.

So let me get this straight if my E2 is too high.. I'm gunna be bloated, low libido, sensitive nips

If my E2 is too low I'm gunna have dry joints, low libido, and poor mood.

Wtf! Either way I'm dammed with low libido.. that's fucking shitty.. how the hell do i know if I'm at that sweet spot? .. i know obviously the test hasent had a chance to do anything yet. And maybe the dbol has somewhat suppresed me at 40mg ED.. but anywho.. i guess what I'm getting at is how do you know your at that sweet spot..

this is one of the reasons why I like letro… I believe that it keeps things much more stable than aromasin and adex. there is a lot more to estrogen than most guys here understand… I dont want to get too deep into the science, so ill leave it at this, you want to use letro. libido is affected by all sorts of hormone imbalances, not just estrogen and testosterone… see if the issue persists as your testosterone levels begin to rise. you’re only one pin deep right? keep everything as you have it with your cycle, and check back in a week or two.

Yea man just one pin in I’ll check back in a couple weeks. Maybe it was from me dosing 25mg a day for a few days before having any Test in my system… there was a post on here a while back someone stated that aromasin even though having a short half life won’t bring E2 back to baseline until around 92 hours later. Not sure how true that is. But I’m gunna try messing with the doses like 12.5 a day, 25 a day, 25 eod, just see what personally works for me… it’s a new compound in body as is the test so I’m going to have to find what MY sweet spot is… i was just seeing how others go about finding it.

I don’t know if what I do is sound logic, but it is working for me. I got a baseline from bloodwork and found out my E2 was too low. So from there I figured out that about 0.1 ml of aromasin per day for every 250mg of aromatising steroid per week works well.

So 500mg Test/week and 30mg/day dbol (240/wk) I take 0.3ml/day aromasin.

I would have to do bloodwork to know for sure, and I don’t take large amounts of gear so if it isn’t a linear relationship I am inside the tolerances. Mood, libido and general energy are my indicators. I have crashed E2 and know what that is like. I have also had experienced the higher end and started getting early signs of gyno once. The range isn’t that big for me really.

When guys are jumping on all kinds of crazy shit it blows my mind. How can they possibly find a balance without a bunch of bloodwork that you know they aren’t doing. Just one guy’s opinion though.

[quote]Ross_AlanUSN10 wrote:
Hey guys. Before you ask me if I did my research before asking this the answer is yes… yes I did…

My question is this:

Is there a reasonable way without getting bloods done to tell where your E2 is?

I ask because I started Dbol and Aromasin 3 days before I started my test (i was waiting on my pins to come in the mail) so then I pinned lastnight 450mg Test. Went out with a girl friend of mine and my libido was non existant… like wtf… I’ve Been on caber for 2 weeks now while I was trying to eliminate some prolactin gyno. (Actually helped quite a bit) plus the addition of Asin my nips are looking way better…

By the way I’m running Asin at 25mg a day until I finish up dbol then I was probably going to lower it to 12.5 ED.

So let me get this straight if my E2 is too high… I’m gunna be bloated, low libido, sensitive nips

If my E2 is too low I’m gunna have dry joints, low libido, and poor mood.

Wtf! Either way I’m dammed with low libido… that’s fucking shitty… how the hell do i know if I’m at that sweet spot? … i know obviously the test hasent had a chance to do anything yet. And maybe the dbol has somewhat suppresed me at 40mg ED… but anywho… i guess what I’m getting at is how do you know your at that sweet spot…

[/quote]

It is different from person to person. I’ve never got low libido or sensitive nips, but I’ve got ankle bloated as hell, looking like my quads… Adex works very well for me, depending on the amount of test I use. Like Mr walk said, it envolves many variables when talking about libido, not only E2. Why don’t you try other AI? Adex or Letro?

Great feedback guys… i appreciate it… as for ML of Asin I’m not using research. I have 25mg tabs. So my dosing is either 25mg or 12.5 any lower than that and it become difficult to break them up… again it’s all still fresh so I’m gunna play it out for a few weeks and see how I feel. I might switch to Adex if i feel needed.

The good thing about Asin is the short halflife, so making quick changes should not be too difficult. I think I’m gunna try lowering my doseage to 12.5 ED for a while… i think I should be in the safe zone, I wouldn’t think that doseage will crash my E2. Again once the test reaches stable levels i can always reassess the situation. I’ll keep you guys updated if i have any problems…

On a good note. I’m excited as all hell to start seeing some results with my first cycle… my first results will probably come from the Dbol, Then the test. I pinned 450 Sat. Gunna pin another 450 tuesday. Kind of a front load if u will. Then it’s gunna be 300 twice a week for the next 11 weeks. throwing in 400mg a week of mast around week 8.

Holy fucking hell my delt is sore as shit. Hahah i didn’t wanna pin my glute, as yesterday (sunday) was leg day. So my very first pin was 1.5 ccs in my left delt… i couldn’t sleep on it at all lastnight…OWWWWWW =(