Judge My Body Fat

At 170lbs at wk 15 right at the end of my first cycle I was measured at 12% BF. Now I am about 3 weeks since my last 325mg test cyp. inj. no more pct necessary, no symtoms, feeling great. I’m 155 now and much stronger. Hoping I’m about 10% bf but I no longer have access to a device that can measure it. Can somebody please judge it based on my appearance?

I’m an engineer, so numbers are fascinating to me. If it fascinates you, the La Jolla VA clinic lab confirmed that my test level was 5660 while on cycle, the range was 220-1100. That was 800mg/wk. My doctor said you are over 5x the upper limit, and nothing else in your entire chart would tell me that you have any kind of health issue so you’re fine for the next couple months. They had an endocrinologist speak to me about it because they couldn’t believe I got it that high.

[quote]ti290 wrote:
At 170lbs at wk 15 right at the end of my first cycle I was measured at 12% BF. Now I am about 3 weeks since my last 325mg test cyp. inj. no more pct necessary, no symtoms, feeling great. I’m 155 now and much stronger. Hoping I’m about 10% bf but I no longer have access to a device that can measure it. Can somebody please judge it based on my appearance?

I’m an engineer, so numbers are fascinating to me. If it fascinates you, the La Jolla VA clinic lab confirmed that my test level was 5660 while on cycle, the range was 220-1100. That was 800mg/wk. My doctor said you are over 5x the upper limit, and nothing else in your entire chart would tell me that you have any kind of health issue so you’re fine for the next couple months. They had an endocrinologist speak to me about it because they couldn’t believe I got it that high.[/quote]

It’s a pretty bad picture and sideways to boot. More importantly, why are you taking steroids? No, I don’t have anything against them, but to be honest from your picture it seems they started them way too early in your lifting career.

Take another pic, but this time hold up a shoe.

tweet

srs? youre on gear?

[quote]PlutoTheGod wrote:
srs? youre on gear?[/quote]

1 post, I think he came here hunting for dudes.