T Nation

Judge Judy

Ordinarily I don’t really like Judge Judy, but this is awesome. It’s worth watching the whole thing.

http://www.thatvideosite.com/video/3996

I hope somebody was waiting in the bushes outside the courtroom to break that fat grinning bitch’s knee caps.

1. Mrs. Davenport’s daughter is tight.

2. This is why you check the history of the seller before you buy anything on Ebay.

3. That is some straight bullshit and people who do things like this deserve worse than what they did to the other person. Money alone isn’t even compensation.

4. There are too many people like this on the planet. It leads me to believe someone should do some clean up.

I love Judge Judy.

I hate every other television judge, but Judge Judy is ace.

(DAYUM, Judge J,!..)

Now THAT was a “smack down”, baby!

You know what’s pathetic? The scammer, at the end, STILL thinks she was in the right!

Unbelievable…

Mufasa

One other thing…

Judge J. called the skeezer FAT!!!

(NO! Judge J. DID NOT go there!!!)

HOLLA!

Mufasa

That was in a word “outrageous”.

They got scammed for $500.00 roughly and got paid $5,000.00.

Justice was definitely served.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[/quote]

I agree.

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
One other thing…

Judge J. called the skeezer FAT!!!

(NO! Judge J. DID NOT go there!!!)

HOLLA!

Mufasa

[/quote]

Mufasa,

I don’t know why, but this cracked me up. I’m still laughing. I can just imagine her saying that. That would be great!!!

That was so freakin’ sweet.

Wow… I feel bad for her kids

This happend to me with an xbox 360, but it all ended up good.

[quote]playmaker08 wrote:
Professor X wrote:

I agree.[/quote]

Make that three.

And I was hoping Judge Judy was going to get off her stand and slap that bitch.

Judge Judy rocks so damn much. But who wouldn’t be pissed off at people from her position . . . I mean, she does this like 30x a day! Must feel damn good sayin shit like that all the time.

A woman who I was real close friends with was on Judge Judy about three years ago…she got into this mess with some guy, he stole her ATM card, yada yada yada.

Anyway, long story short, Judge Judy ripped my friend up one side and down the other. The best part was, Judge Judy was telling her exactly what me and all her other friends were telling her all along. Ever since then I’ve been a fan.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[/quote]

And there ain’t nuttin wrong with Mrs. Davenport either. When they walked in at the very beginning, I thought they were twins. Holy Moly, Mama Mia. Subway doesn’t sell sandwich bread like that! :slight_smile:

[quote]Avoids Roids wrote:
Professor X wrote:

And there ain’t nuttin wrong with Mrs. Davenport either. When they walked in at the very beginning, I thought they were twins. Holy Moly, Mama Mia. Subway doesn’t sell sandwich bread like that! :slight_smile:

[/quote]

LOL

Great clip.

Oh and “sandwich bread”…LOL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyfGnASlSJA

Johnny Rotten

FTW !!!

Wow, that daughter WAS hot. I wonder if she’s of legal age . . . .