T Nation

Judaism is a Racist Religion

This is going to be a controversial article, without a doubt. However, I feel the need to explain this. Not all religions are created equal. You can judge certain religions to be better than others, in the same way that not all cultures are equal. A culture that practices cannibalism for example is not equal to a culture that practices vegetarianism. Cultures are not equal, and can change. You purposefully choose to belong to a certain culture. If I were born into a culture that practices slavery, this is a mistake in my culture, and I would have to change or reject that culture. If I were born into a religion that practices or endorses slavery, I would be morally required to repudiate such a religion, if slavery happened to be an essential part of the religion my family follows. A religion that encourages or allows slavery, provided that all other factors are equal, is inferior to a religion that forbids slavery.

Religions are not created equal, people are. Mormonism is not equal to other religions. Until 1978, Mormonism forbade black people from participating in the religion. The book of Mormon is an inherently racist book. The book of Mormon teaches that native Americans received dark skin as a punishment from God. Sources: 1. 2. This is racism, plain and simple. The book of Mormon even teaches that if you behave bad, God will make your skin even darker than the skin of the native Americans. Mormonism is a racist religion, it is the North American equivalent of Judaism.

Mormonism is also one of the few religions of which can be said that some of its main premises have been utterly debunked by modern discoveries. The book of Mormon claims that native Americans are descended from Lehi, and are "part of the house of Israel". The book of Mormon is mainly a racist story about 3 groups of people. If it gets its story wrong on the origins of one of these groups, what value does the story have? Genetic evidence has utterly destroyed a main claim of the book of Mormon. No significant amount of Middle Eastern ancestry has been found in the DNA of the native Americans, and we are these days able to detect Neanderthal DNA in our genome. From Wikipedia:

Mormon researchers such as anthropologist Thomas W. Murphy (who is a member of the Church of Jesus Christ Latter-day Saints, henceforth LDS) and former-LDS and molecular biologist Simon Southerton state that the substantial collection of Native American genetic markers now available are not consistent with any detectable presence of ancestors from the ancient Middle East, and argued that this poses substantial evidence to contradict the account in the Book of Mormon. Both Murphy and Southerton have published their views on this subject (Southerton 2004).

Mormonism is an outdated religion, not of this time. that has little to offer us. In the same manner that we no longer believe in Telegony, the idea that a woman can give birth to a child that has genetic contribution from multiple fathers, because modern scientific discoveries have discredited the idea, we should no longer adhere to Mormonism, because modern scientific discoveries have discredited the religion.

If you feel that I am singling out Mormonism or Judaism, please realize that this article can be applied to any racist religion. In the same manner that I reject Judaism, I reject Mormonism and Yazidism. I reject exclusive religions, and endogamy. The reason for this is very simple: Most of human misery is caused by people dividing themselves into groups. Nazism is nothing new, it is simply another expression of the same age old phenomenon of people declaring themselves and their specific group to be unlike any other group of people walking around on the planet. In the words of Krishnamurti:

"When you call yourself an Indian or a Muslim or a Christian or a European, or anything else, you are being violent. Do you see why it is violent? Because you are separating yourself from the rest of mankind. When you separate yourself by belief, by nationality, by tradition, it breeds violence. So a man who is seeking to understand violence does not belong to any country, to any religion, to any political party or partial system; he is concerned with the total understanding of mankind."

However, criticizing Judaism out loud is not salonf�¤hig. I am allowed to criticize Mormonism as much as I want, and at most I might be deemed a little harsh or lacking nuance. On the contrary, criticizing Judaism carries great risk. You are given the label anti-semite, a label that has destroyed many a career. I would prefer to be given the label anti-tribalist. I reject the ideas of tribalism, and instead favor a human attitude that focuses on the well-being of all humans in the first place. Tribalism always leads to misery for everyone. Tribalism appears to me to be an outgrowth of male dominance being allowed to reign without restraint. The men first turn the women into property, to ensure certainty of paternity. This always ends in violence and blood feuds. Wars are in essence little more than blood feuds between large extended families. Any manifestation of tribalism has to be rejected.

This goes for the ADL as well of course. The ADL is one of the ultimate expressions of tribalism in our day and age. The ADL can rightly be considered a hate group, along the lines of the Ku Klux Klan, the Christian Identity movement, and others. The ADL favors the interest of one ethnic group over the interests of the rest of humanity. When someone criticizes the favored treatment that Israel receives, he or she is given the anti-semite label by the ADL.

Now when it comes to Judaism, my argument is as following:

Proposition one: Racism, defined here as the idea that people should be judged according to the ethnic group they are born to, is reprehensible, and should be rejected. This is not some kind of gratitude I extend to different people, it is a gratitude that I ask from them. After all, I was born Dutch, and for centuries the Dutch people have made their money by exploiting, enslaving and humiliating their fellow humans. I hope that those born on the wrong side of capitalism do not bear a racist grudge on me personally for what the Dutch have done throughout the centuries.

Proposition two:

Any God that practices racism in its treatment of the various groups of people on the planet is most likely a simple invention of its favored races. If however, such a deity does indeed exist, this God should not be rewarded with worship.

Proposition three:

Slavery is a particularly vile expression of racism.

Proposition four:

The God of Judaism, JHWH, commonly referred to as Adonai is a racist deity that endorses slavery and rape. This racism has developed itself into a fundamental part of Judaism.

Conclusion:
Judaism as a religion should be rejected.

Racism is an inherent part of Judaism that goes as far back as Judaism itself. Now I am going to make this immediately clear: The answer to racism is not more racism, it is universalism. Every person should be treated as an individual. Do not hold a grudge against someone because he was born into any ethnic group. Do not treat people according to their ethnic group. Do not respond to racism with racism. Under any circumstance. Humanity has to unify and reject all forms of racism.

Judaism allows slavery. The Talmud turns the so called Curse of Ham, which is an inherently racist idea, that a man and all his descendants are cursed, into a curse on black people.

From Sanhedrin 108:

Our Rabbis taught: Three copulated in the ark, and they were all punished â?? the dog, the raven, and Ham. The dog was doomed to be tied, the raven expectorates [his seed into his mate's mouth]. and Ham was smitten in his skin.

Africans have suffered immensely as a result of this racist and despicable hateful lie. It is estimated that slavery had reduced the population of the continent of Africa by 50% by the 19th century. It is one of the biggest shames on humanity. Israel is a first world country today. The continent of Africa is still recovering from its 500 year long holocaust*. It is the teachings of Judaism that caused the entire world to conspire against the people of a continent.

What is rarely mentioned is that centuries of humiliation and hatred have left a psychological mark on the descendants of the African Holocaust* survivors. It is an inherited trauma. A survey in Brazil for example showed that nearly half of all blacks agree with the statement that a "good black is the black with a white soul". As Malcolm X explained, black people were taught by society to hate themselves. The effects still linger on today. Some ignorant white supremacists see the fact that black children prefer to play with white dolls as evidence of their own superiority. I fail to see how installing an inferiority complex in other people's children makes you superior.

Many people attempt to "debunk" the claim that Judaism is racist, by pointing out false citations. False citations do appear to circulate, but they only serve as a distraction. Judaism is in fact a racist religion. From the Genesis Rabba:

The sexes of both man and the lower animals were meant to be separated in the ark during the deluge. This is clear from the way in which they entered the ark: first Noah and his three sons went in, and then their wives separately (Gen. vii. 7). But when they came out of the ark after the flood, God commanded Noah, "Go out of the ark, thou and thy wife, thy sons and their wives" (Gen. viii. 16), thus putting the sexes together again. Ham among the human beings, and the dog among the lower animals, disregarded this injunction and did not separate from the opposite sex in the ark. The dog received a certain punishment, and Ham became a black man; just as when a man has the audacity to coin the king's currency in the king's own palace his face is blackened as a punishment and his issue is declared counterfeit.

These are just some of the racist teachings of Judaism. How do they manifest themselves? The black Ethiopian Jews are being targeted with sterilization now in Israel. I helped write an article about this on Wikipedia. I encourage you all to read it here. A lot has been watered down already, but look at the treatment of Ethiopian Jews in Israel:

In 2010, certain members of the feminist movement accused Israel of a "sterilization policy" aimed towards Ethiopian Jews, for allowing the presciption of contraceptive drugs like Depo-Provera to the community.[146][147] They stated that the Israeli government deliberately gives to female Ethiopian Jews long-lasting contraceptive drugs like Depo-Provera to make them infertile, thereby, according to Racheli Mangoli who runs a youth center in her neighborhood, of forty-five Ethiopian families that live there only one Ethiopian baby has been born in the neighborhood. After some investigation made by Racheli Mongoli, she discovered that many Ethiopian women likely to avoid getting pregnant after they've immigrated to Israel.[146] One of Israeli woman that had been using this contraceptive told she wasn't informed about its side effects and have been suffering pain over the period of using it. And like many Ethiopians in Israel she "was afraid she will be deported if questions authorities".[146] Dr Factor one of doctors who's prescribing contraceptives to his patients explained this contraceptive and its side effects, by his words it's known for delaying fertility after a woman "come off it" but "in some cases" it can also "cause permanent infertility". As for side effects he said it might last for some years after you had stopped using it.[146] Feminist activist Hedva Eyal had also tried to attract attention to this problem, and noted that Ethiopian Israelis who were given these drugs weren't warned about potential risks of these drugs.[146] The health ministry admitted it issues the drug, but denied using it to reduce "the number of black babies in the country".[146] Jewish agencies involved in immigration, said that Ethiopian women were offered different types of contraceptives and that "all of them participated voluntarily in family planning".[146] Dr. Yee-fat Bitton, a member of the Israeli Anti-Discrimination Legal Center â??Tmuraâ?? said: "The statistics are, that 60 percent of the women receiving this contraceptive, this controversial one, are Ethiopian Jews" and said that upon 2010 year, Ethiopians made up only 1 percent of population and "the gap here is just impossible to reconcile in any logical manner that would somehow resist the claims of racism".[146] Professor Zvi Bentwich, an immunologist and human rights activist from Tel-Aviv, rejected the claim and said there's no ground "to suspect a certain negative official policy towards Ethiopian Jews". But when he was asked about official attitudes, official policy, official medical policy, he was "reluctant" to admit that there's "a policy of racism on that part".[146] Israel also denied this claim.[146]

Ethiopian blood donations are secretly disposed in Israeli hospitals, supposedly out of fear of AIDS, which can actually be easily tested for. The thing you are never allowed to talk about is the Jewish involvement in the intercontinental slave trade. If it is anti-semitic of me to point this out, I am afraid that reality itself is anti-semitic.

Slavery in Judaism

The Old Testament itself perfectly illustrates the racism of Judaism when it comes to the issue of slavery. Jewish and non-Jewish slaves are treated unequally. Leviticus for example explains that you can hold your non-Jewish slaves indefinitely:

44 And as for thy bondmen, and thy bondmaids, whom thou shalt have; of the nations that are round about you, of them shall ye buy bondmen and bondmaids.

45 Moreover of the children of the strangers that sojourn among you, of them shall ye buy, and of their families that are with you, which they have begotten in your land: and they shall be your possession.

46 And ye shall make them an inheritance for your children after you, to hold for a possession; of them shall ye take your bondmen for ever: but over your brethren the children of Israel ye shall not rule, one over another, with rigor.

The hypocrisy when it comes to the treatment of Jews as opposed to non-Jews can be found in the old testament as well. You can not capture your fellow Jews as slaves:

If a man is caught kidnapping one of his brother Israelites and treats him as a slave or sells him, the kidnapper must die. You must purge the evil from among you.

You can however rape and abuse any non-Jewish woman you manage to capture:

15 â??Have you allowed all the women to live?â?? he asked them. 16 â??They were the ones who followed Balaamâ??s advice and enticed the Israelites to be unfaithful to the LORD in the Peor incident, so that a plague struck the LORDâ??s people. 17 Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18 but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

Leviticus teaches that you should not treat Jews in bondage the same as slaves, a clear distinction is made between Jewish slaves and non-Jewish slaves:

"'If one of your countrymen becomes poor among you and sells himself to you, do not make him work as a slave.

The Old Testament is full of examples like these. God endorses slavery and genocide in the Old Testament. Even some modern Rabbi's today see all gentiles as essentially existing only to serve as slaves to Jews. Rabbi Ovadia Yosef says that non-Jews only exist to serve gentiles. In his own words:

â??Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world â?? only to serve the People of Israel,â??

Is this some fringe extremist? No, this is the former chief Sephardic Rabbi of Israel. He is the spiritual leader of the Shas political party that has 11 out of 120 seats.

No Race-mixing allowed, only Hitlerian extermination

The Bible forbids race mixing between different groups:

7:2 And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them:
7:3 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.
7:4 For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.

Judaism resembles a giant eugenics program, a quest for ethnic purity. Judaism has the concept of a Mamzer, someone who is born from forbidden relationships, such as incest or adultery. Such people can only marry other Mamzers. They can never marry other Jews. And neither can their children, who are also automatically Mamzers. Anyone who has at least one Mamzer as a parent is a Mamzer. In other words, the result of this is eternal exclusion and discrimination.

According to some Rabbis even children conceived through sperm donation are Mamzers. Some Rabbi's openly say that gentile sperm will lead to "barbaric offspring". In Deuteronomy 7 we find:

When the LORD your God brings you into the land which you go to possess, and has cast out many nations before you, the Hittites and the Girgashites and the Amorites . . . you shall conquer them and utterly destroy them . . . Nor shall you make marriages with them. You shall not give your daughter to their son, nor take their daughter for your son.

Jews are not allowed to intermarry with their neighbors. This is recurrent throughout Judaism. In Israel, Rabbis determine who gets to marry whom. They generally refuse to marry Jews to non-Jews. Conversion is rarely an option. Haredi Rabbis have recently annulled many conversions. The children of these now non-Jewish women are also non-Jewish. And because they won't marry non-Jews to Jews, these children are now thus excluded from the sect as well.

Many make no secret of their racism. An article found on Samson Blinded for example mentions that Judaism is racism. Now whatever anecdote I post, some of you will claim this is merely the opinion of a fringe minority. There is some truth to that. Half of the Jews in the United States marry non-Jews. In essence they are rejecting the racist religion they were brought up in. However, let us look at the results of a recent poll:

Over half of the Jewish population in Israel believes the marriage of a Jewish woman to an Arab man is equal to national treason, according to a recent survey by the Geocartography Institute. The survey, which was conducted for the Center Against Racism, also found that over 75 percent of participants did not approve of apartment buildings being shared between Arabs and Jews. Sixty percent of participants said they would not allow an Arab to visit their home. Five hundred Jewish men and women participated in the poll, which was published Tuesday.

According to the survey, racism against Arabs in Israel has seen a sharp rise since a similar survey was conducted two years ago. In 2006, 247 racist acts against Arabs were reported, as opposed to 225 one year prior. About 40 percent of participants agreed that â??Arabs should have their right to vote for Knesset revokedâ??. The number was 55 percent lower in the previous survey. Also, over half of the participants agreed that Israel should encourage its Arab citizens to immigrate from the country. Over half of the participants said they would not want to work under the direct management of an Arab, and 55 percent said â??Arabs and Jews should be separated at entertainment sitesâ??.

Clearly these are not the ideas of a minority of people. Most Jews in Israel support apartheid. I do not think any other Western nation could have results like these. What caused this insanity? As I explained above, I believe it is the result of the racist religion of Judaism. Zionism is not the problem. Zionism is an outgrowth of Judaism. The problem is Judaism. Many Haredi Jews reject Zionism, but are nonetheless highly racist. Any religion that teaches an ethnic group to be superior or deserving of better treatment than another has no place in our world.

Whether a religious thought-construct invented by people in the desert or something truly existing, JHWH, the evil Demiurgic entity of the Old Testament that has spread division ever since the days of Babel, will not reign forever. It seems to gain pleasure out of pitting different groups of people against one another and turning their lives into misery. It claims to have the power to create the universe, but fails to ensure that children grow up healthy and well-nourished. It teaches that you are free to rape women of neighboring tribes but will kill you for being attracted to your own gender. It turns free and immensely creative human beings into mindless robots whose entire lives are governed by a totalitarian system of arbitrary and oftentimes contradictory rules. Whether it manifests itself in Judaism, Pauline Christianity or any other religion, this entity has no future and will fade into obscurity. In the 21st century there is no place for an entity like JHWH.

http://davidrothscum.blogspot.com/2011/01/judaism-is-racist-religion.html

Curious.

What does the person whom wrote this article consider themselves (in terms of their basic beliefs)?

Mufasa

/plays world's smallest violen

And this coming from the guy who reminds us how black he is in almost every post.

Which means he can't be racist, obviously...

3 antisemitic posts and counting. I am detecting a theme. I dig Jews my self. No issues what so ever. If I have a chance to go to Israel, I will. There is much to see and do there.

I facepalmed so hard when I scratched my nuts I could taste it.

Lol

Video unrelated

-Nazism was way more than "simply another expression of the same age old phenomenon of people declaring themselves and their specific group to be unlike any other group of people walking around on the planet"
-an ethnic religion =/= a racist religion.
-the very concept of a "racist religion" is absurd. Racism is a political ideology (and a pseudo-science). If a religion is really racist, then it's no more a religion. It became more (and less) than that.

Religions are elitist, not rasist. Good point. Rasism is an ideology in itself. But nobody recognizes that, it's just a means to slander the aboriginals. Is that a good or a bad sign?

Being accused of antiSEnmitism has destroyed many a career???
What world are you living in?
Anti Semites exercising their antiSemitism are the most highly financially rewarded in the world ie Muslims
Islam is the only religion in the world STILL proudly practicing slavery.
It is supremacist racist and practices gender apartheid. Not one Islamic country practices human rights.

Actually Islam was one of the first religions to give slaves equal rights to their so called masters, am not saying slavery does not exist in Islamic countries however it is not part of the religion, and to be honest nowadays Islamaphobes are the most financially rewarded

How dare you?, didnt you know you can only say such things about Islam.

Not totally on topic but you have put forward a false dichotomy. Racism and elitism are not mutually exclusive. Just because something is elitist does not mean it isn't racist or vice versa.

Additionally, racism can be part of an ideology, but racism itself does not include an agenda of any sort which is a requirement of ideologies. One can be racist and admit it, act violently on it, act in other ways based on it, or do none of these things and simply believe it. It will still be racism. It is a set of ideas that can be the base of many ideologies but it is not an ideology itself.

Completly twisted interpretations from a delusional racist blogger. Should be completly disregarded. Who who blame the trans continental slave trade on Jewish ideology. References to Ham being blackened does not mean his skin literally was blackened. Who takes the bible literally these days. Ethiopean Jews cannot be deported because they are Jewish citizens. They mingle amongst the population just like any other citizen. They serve in the military, date whomever they want, go whereever they want. This article is complete shit. Every religion cant be completly debunked by modern discoveries be it mormonism, judiasm, christianity, or islam.

Okay :slightly_smiling: But, since we are supposed to argue I will insist that racism always has an agenda, even when it is not considered an ideology. You know, us versus them, that's an agendum for separation and/or repression.

You need to find a clue. How could you even possibly argue that something like Christian Identity, that claims that whites are the true Israelites, and Jews are the spawns of Satan isn't a racist religion?

As for Judaism, I agree with the author pointed it is a racist religion.

Could you try re-writing that in 9th grade English?

I'm nor a Muslim.

That seems to be the definition of "anti-Semite" these days- criticize the racist chosenites or Israel. What cracks me up is a) I'm not white and b) Don't even get why the Nazis/neo-Nazis hate the Jews on racial grounds. I mean Hitler did make them wear the stars of David for a reason. So I don't give a fuck about your white racist politics.