Juan Morel Cheat Days

Juan is known to have crazy cheat days.

Is there a limit to the amount of calories you actually absorb when you eat like that?

I found that when cutting, I often negated my weekly calorie deficit from a big eating Saturday.

I saw him eat at a party once. His food intake was impressive.

I would think the body can only absorb so many calories in a given duration. That’s even after you assume a serious amount of storage at fat and glycogen.

My family was eating at a pretty well known Italian restaurant on long island last summer and Juan’s family was a table away from us. I texted Arash knowing he’s friends with Juan. When he asked what Juan was eating, I glanced over at his table and replied “everything” -lol

S

3 Likes

It’s not just storage, but digestion. I wouldn’t think the body has enough enzymes to break down, much less absorb that much food in a day. I imagine the competitive eater types that eat 20000 or so calories in a sitting only digest a fraction of that amount and probably get rid of the rest in a separate off camera sitting. It would also be affected by what you’re eating I imagine. It’s why many of the high calorie guys eat things like rice.