Jtownlax MAKING YOU BIG AND LEAN

Thanks for all the encouragement! I can’t wait to start this.

Interested to see where this goes. Good luck fellas!

Here is what you cals and macros gonna be like from the start. I will try to get everything done by thursday night, im extra busy until then

Training days : 2602 cals

240g prot - 960cals
280g carbs - 1120cals
58g fats - 522 cals

Off days if lacrosse : 2699 cals

180g prot - 720cals
335g carbs - 1340cals
71g fats - 639cals

Off days : 2099 cals

200g prot - 800cals
120g carbs - 480cals
91g fats - 819cals

Don’t post much, but definitely subscribing to this…Awesome you’re taking the time to do this Zraw.

Very cool - looking forward to seeing the progress!

Best of luck! : )

Following… good luck man!

Zraw, is there any supplements you plan on me using? Just want to make sure I am prepared.

Yes sry

Bcaa
Dextrose or gatorade powder
Vit D
Fishoil 3/day
Some type of whey that you do well on

Got it!

Subscribing.

5’9 163 lbs here, kind of the same physique as him atm, with the same goal.

Will probably be following what Jtown is following as well if you post everything to the public.

Training days

Meal 1 : 30p - 30f
Meal 2 : 40p - 40c
Meal 3 : 40p - 30c - 8f
45mins pre workout : 40p - 50c - 10f
Intraworkout : 60c
45mins pwo : 50p - 60c
Meal 6 : 40p - 10f

Lacrosse day

Meal 1 : 30p - 55c - 20f
Meal 2 : 30p - 70c - 10f
Meal 3 : 30p - 70c - 10f
Meal 4 pre game: 30p - 70c -10f
Meal 5 post game : 30p - 70c
Meal 6 : 30p - 20f

Off days

Meal 1 : 40p - 30f
Meal 2 : 30p - 30c -10f
Meal 3 : 40p - 30c - 10f
Meal 4 : 30p - 30c - 10f
Meal 5 : 30p - 20f
Meal 6 : 30p -30c - 10f

I’ll be straight up honest here. It kinda bothers me that I have to deal with lacrosse. makes me feel like bodybuilding isnt a priority

Just bought some scivation xtend (bcaa’s), Gatorade powder, and some standard fish oil. Still need to pick up some vitamin D.

Zraw, I forgot to tell you in my initial post some of the foods i dislike/don’t tolerate well.

-dairy, can’t seem to digest it well, leaves me farting for days except 1% milk/heavy cream which i enjoy in shakes. Cheese is OK every now and again

-not a fan of these veggies: avocadoes, tomatoes, zucchini, and peppers

• I generally don’t do to well with gluten. Ezekiel bread, potaotes, and rice are the only carbs i really tolerate well. Shit, too much of any carb bloats me like crazy.

• For fats i know i said PB as my main source but i also enjoy butter and coconut oil to cook in.

TRAINING DAYS

Meal 1 : 4 eggs cooked in 1tbsp virgin coconut oil + green veggies + 3 fishoil
Meal 2 : 1.5scoop shake + 5 rice cake
Meal 3 : 7oz lean meat + 150g sweet potato + 8almonds
45mins pre : 1.5scoop whey + 1cup oatmeal + 1 tbsp natural pb or almond butter
Intraworkout : 3scoops bcaa + 60g dextrose/gatorade … sip thru workout
45mins pwo : 8oz lean meat + 2cup white rice
Meal 6 : 7oz of any kind of meat thats not TOO fat… leave the pepperoni for the fat guys

LACROSSE DAYS

Meal 1 : 2eggs + 1cup eggwhite cooked in 1tbsp virigin coconut oil + 1 banana + 1 slice of bread with 1 tbsp natural pb
Meal 2 : 1scoop shake + 2cups white rice + 1tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Meal 3 : 6oz lean meat + 1.5cups white rice + 10 almonds + 1 cup strawberries
Meal 4 pre game 1hour: 1scoop whey + 1cup dry oats + 1/2 cup grape + 1tbsp natural pb
Meal 5 post game : 6oz lean meat + 1.5cup white pasta with tomato sauce
Meal 6 : The required amount of cottage cheese to make 30g prot and 10g fat (i dont know how much I dont like cottage cheese. You could also make an omelette here with 1egg + a bit of butter + eggwhites) + 3fish oil

OFF DAYS

Meal 1 : 4eggs + 1cup eggwhites cooked in virgin coconut oil + green veggies + 3g fish oil
Meal 2 : 6oz lean meat (or shake 1scoop) + 4 rice cake + 1tbsp natural pb
Meal 3 : 7oz lean meat + 150g sweet potato + 1tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Meal 4 : 6oz lean meat (or shake 1scoop) + 1 cup rice
Meal 5 : 6oz any type of meat you like + green veggies
Meal 6 : 6oz lean meat (or shake) + 1cup strawberries + 2 rice cake + 1tbsp natural pb

Vit D at 3000iu ED taken before bed

Training will be done tomorrow

ZRAW, really cool you’re doing this. I was curious how you figured macros for training and off days…Care to enlighten me/us? Thank you

Looking at zraw’s last post and seeing how i will not be able to fully commit myself to this for another 1.5 months i will have to withdraw myself from this. I am very sorry for wasting your time and efforts zraw and hope someone else can still benefit from this. In all honestly bodybuilding just isn’t the first priority right now. Again sorry for all this.

[quote]believer423 wrote:
ZRAW, really cool you’re doing this. I was curious how you figured macros for training and off days…Care to enlighten me/us? Thank you[/quote]

Honestly? Its not 100% random but there arent any specific formulas or anything… all you need is a base to start with and adjust from there

Truth is you just cant predict how someone will respond to a “diet” so really I couldve used 300g instead of 335 for the carbs on the lacrosse game days, for example… What is important is to watch how someone reacts to certain things afterward

And I think low carb sucks :slight_smile:

[quote]jtownlax wrote:
Looking at zraw’s last post and seeing how i will not be able to fully commit myself to this for another 1.5 months i will have to withdraw myself from this. I am very sorry for wasting your time and efforts zraw and hope someone else can still benefit from this. In all honestly bodybuilding just isn’t the first priority right now. Again sorry for all this.[/quote]

What? Come on now. You can do it and give 100% while being in lacrosse. It’s only a month Nd a half. You can do anything for a month and a half. Don’t give up JTown.