Jtownlax MAKING YOU BIG AND LEAN

HELLO JTOWN…WE WILL MAKE YOU BIG AND LEAN BUT FIRST…

Here is what I need you to post :

1. Weight

2. Height

3. Full set of pictures. Fron relaxed, back relaxed (THESE TWO ARE NOT AN OPTION) and all other poses if you can

4. Main goal (should be getting big and lean but you can put #s on it… tell me if you mind fat gains or not etc)

5. Resume what you’ve been doing training wise in the past

6. Days that you can train

7. Time at which you train

8. What your diet actually consist of. If you got the macros or cals that great if not, np

9. What you like to eat

10. What you really dont want to eat

11. What kind of diet you like : 1) One where I give you food choices and tell you macros for each meal or 2) exact diet

12. What you are currently taking as far as supps are concerned

13. Budget for supps

14. Outline what your schedule looks like, the more precise you are the better

15. Any other info you’d like to add

I cannot friggin’ wait to see this. It’s so awesome you’re doing this and it will add to my education on nutrition and training. Will everything be tracked and counseled on here?

Thanks zraw!

[quote]BrickHead wrote:
I cannot friggin’ wait to see this. It’s so awesome you’re doing this and it will add to my education on nutrition and training. Will everything be tracked and counseled on here?

Thanks zraw![/quote]

Yes I want this to be 100% public :slight_smile:

NICE…Thanks zraw

Yes! Great idea and hopefully these logs will become an essential learning tool for beginners and I’m sure the rest of us will learn a thing or two along the way. I’m looking forward to this

weight- 169 as of this morning

height- 5’ 11’’

main goal- Be able to take of my shirt and be proud of myself. Secondary goal would be to increase strength and athletic ability

Training resume- Started off doing starting strength, then flipped flopped from a BB split to 5/3/1 for the past 8ish months

When can you train- Well, since its lax season i would prefer to lift on the weekends and friday night. I would be more then willing to wake up and lift in the morning on the weekdays though. So i guess i can really train whenever unless i have a game. Lax will be over in 4ish weeks then i can train everday of the week at whatever time.

Food- Currently eating 2139 cals 198g protein, 131g carbs, 77g fat. I prefer chicken, eggs, and steak as my protein sources, ezekiel bread, and potatoes for carbs, and peanut butter for fats. I will eat anything though really. I would also prefer and exact diet because i am not great at making decisions

supps- Currently using whey/casein/egg blend for protein and just standard fish oil. Budget would be about 50-70 a month on supss.

Schedual-

645- wake up
745-235 - school
5-7 - lax practice/game
11- bed

Rest is usually free time/meals/homework/lifting etc.

pics up tonight

Following this. Coolest thing I’ve seen on here.

[quote]BrickHead wrote:

Thanks zraw![/quote]

x2

[quote]The Rattler wrote:
Following this. Coolest thing I’ve seen on here. [/quote]

Exciting stuff Z!

waiting for pics
dont forget the legs

Lets do this!!!

tweet

Sorry for the delay on pictures. I have been away with family for the weekend. I will attempt to snap some tonight if i don’t get home too late if not i will have them tomorrow. Again, i am really sorry for the delay i just didn’t have my laptop this weekend.

Sub’d.

Good luck Jtownlax!

Again, sorry for the delay

front…

Legs

As far as bodyfat gain i would like to keep it to a minimum. Obviously i’m not lean and honestly would even like to drop some if possible.

Very interested in following these two threads. Good luck jtownlax. As far as the above ^ (not to step on ZRAWs toes) I wouldn’t worry about leaning out. ZRAW knows what he’s doing and a proper training program is going to really affect your physiology. Basically you will look and probably actually be leaner when you put on LBM.

I’m in for the ride. This will be awesome.

Woot. I’m excited to see what happens.