JPT365’s TRT Log

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who guided me through to my now stabilized state. I know the journey is lifelong, a marathon not a sprint. But I’m in a positive space and have been for about 9 days now. That’s more consecutive good days than I’ve had this year so far.

My anxiety has been non-existent for the past 9 days, I’m talking none. I feel effortlessly chilled out. I feel physically strong again. I closed on, and moved into, my new house this week. Everyone helping my wife and I move were exhausted but I kept going no problem! Sleeping like a baby and waking up refreshed for the past week. Always thought I might have sleep apnea due to feeling like hell upon waking, now I’m doubting it. My motivation is high and my outlook is positive.

My libido seems to have dropped off a bit but I have no problem performing when the time comes. I have follow-up labs on Dec 17th, 10 weeks into treatment. I’ll update this thread then.

For now I can’t wait to get back into fighting shape. Hitting the gym hard this week!

Current protocol: 20mg EOD subQ Test Cyp, No AI presently, 6 weeks in.

4 Likes

Edit your main post to include your protocol if this is your log, for reference.

Glad your feeling better brother!

1 Like

I was so excited to post I forgot lol, thanks man!

1 Like

Sometimes libido can be the last thing to come back online, keep up the healthy lifestyle and before you know it things will work themselves out.

Glad you are feeling better, but you haven’t seen the full benefits just yet as it only gets better from here on out.

2 Likes

I’ve seen that around the board. I guess maybe it isn’t my libido but my physical arousal. I’m still attracted to women mentally, but there’s a disconnect between mind and body sometimes. Never had this issue before so it’s weird.

Not sweating it though, it works when it counts. Also just glad to have my life back.

Hey guys, unfortunately my stretch of good days has hit a road block. For a few days now I’ve started having anxiety again along with negative thoughts. I’m also feeling fatigued after chores, irritable, my muscles burn like crazy with any activity and I have low appetite/thirst. The other weird part is that my libido is high with these symptoms.

Is this the drop-off effect from my endogenous hormones being shut off for the last few weeks? Defy Medical mentioned that I might have to up my dose after my HPTA shut down the last time I spoke with them.

Regimen remains the same: 20mg EOD, No AI. Been on that dose/frequency for 7 weeks now.

@systemlord I know you’ve experienced muscle burning before. Can’t remember if it was every time you switched protocols or just when you were using the cotton seed oil you were allergic to?

Updated Labs, 8 weeks:

Total Test: 555 Range 229-902
Free T: 16.4 Range 4.4-16.8
E2 Sensitive: 34 Range 0-40
SHBG: 16.5 Range 14.55-94.64
IGFBP3: 6.1 Range 3.5-7.6
Hematocrit: 47.4 Range 42-52
PSA: 0.491 Range 0-2.5
TSH: 1.43 Range 0.47-4.68

E2 is up to 34 from 23 in October. Not sure if it’s something I should be concerned about yet? What symptoms should I be on the lookout for as E2 climbs? Overall I feel good. Stable energy through the day, good libido/arousal, strength, mental clarity, stable mood. SHBG has also dropped from 19 to 16.5.

The other question I had is if IGF Binding Protein-3 is of any use here. Pretty sure IGF-1 was ordered and the lab messed up.

Protocol remains the same: 20mg Test Cyp EOD subQ.

This should be your only concern. Doubtful that e2 will continue to rise. If it does, slightly lower for one or two doses. Sounds pretty stable to me.

1 Like

Strangely I’m not allergic to cottonseed and I don’t know how to explain the differences between the two carrier oils other than the preservative which is different versus the ethanate/sesame seed.

Testing shows no allergies to either the carrier oils, it must be the preservative.

I’ve heard of a guy who had blood pressure issue with cottonseed, but wasn’t allergic to it. The burning is my liver can’t filter out the toxins fast enough on daily testosterone injections even at lower levels (417 ng/dL), yet I can do 25mg EOD (1052 ng/dL) and no problems. I had a liver ultrasound today and will know the results soon.

I do get muscle soreness after leaving a stable state as my levels fluctuate for the next 6 weeks.

That method works that quickly for dropping E2? I just don’t want to get to the high 40’s like I did in late 2017. It seems this stuff really creeps up on me, and when it arrives, it really arrives.

I’ve had allergy testing done lately as well and had many negative results to things I thought I was allergic to and some inconclusive. It can be a really frustrating experience when you keep exposing yourself to things only to get a reaction but you don’t know why.

If I ever have issues, I drop my dose for a little bit and I get relief in about 3-4 days.

Gotcha, will do if it gets out of hand. I might be mistaken, but didn’t you also experiment with cruciferous vegetables for lowering E2?

Yes, it also helps. If your getting too high, eat lots of broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, ect.

I love all of the above, so that won’t be a problem. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey man, I did have one more question. I’m probably just being overly cautious here, but is sweating a sign that E2 could be getting out of control?

My hands and feet have been excessively sweating for a few days. It could be completely unrelated, I doubt an E2 of 34 is too high. Just wondering if it could be a warning sign of things to come.

When changing dosages or changing protocol I notice a parts of my body feel hot, last night in the shower for some reason the warm water felt tremendously hotter when it struck my hands.

I always sweat for a few weeks as my body adapts to the new dosage, TRT can change T3 uptake when changing dosages and therefore feeling hot and sweaty is expected.

1 Like

Could be that I’m only 8 weeks in and still going through changes. I’m just hoping E2 doesn’t climb any higher. If it does I might switch to ED as you did, especially seeing as SHBG went down again.

I get cold during this transition rather than hot especially my feet turn frost bite things level out in a couple weeks from then.

Cant say I have noticed excessive sweating whether high or low.