Joy of Socks: Bringing Happiness Through Silly Footwear

Post your favorite/best socks here. Bonus points if you’re actually wearing them and if you’re doing some sort of athletic activity.

Example: hard to see from the distance, but I’m wearing some of my favorites. Teal with pink flamingos :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

My Jerry Garcia socks finally gave up :frowning:
They went with everything!

I like socks on women. My wife has a pretty large collection because of this lol. They bring me great joy.

Tall roots socks, which I am wearing.

3 Likes

I just want old tube socks with green and yellow or red and blue stripes back.

2 Likes

Nice socks ladies…ding ding, Oh I think your soy lattes are ready.

Wow, you’re so masculine. I’m sure that attitude kills at parties.

2 Likes

I’m sure your flamboyance would go down well at a gay party:)

It probably would, to be fair.

1 Like

I need to post a picture of my sock drawer. I currently have 2 monthly sock subscriptions going, so I’m constantly getting new ones in. I don’t own a single pair of white socks or plain dress socks anymore. I’m guessing 50-70 pairs of colorful wonderfulness.

6 Likes

I didn’t know there was such a thing! Website names, plz.

Please tell me you don’t have the ones that look like chicken feet!

soul-socks.com

those are the 2 I get, I really like the way the sockfancy socks fit and feel. The patterns and stuff are more interesting with soul socks, but they’ve got a seem across the heel I guess that makes them harder to put on.

You can also google sock subscriptions and there are a ton of options out there.

2 Likes

I love socks too. I don’t have the subscription, but working in Construction, I get a lot of comments about them. One of my favorites are a pair of yellow socks with a photo of my wife and I all over them.

I have those. I like to wear them when flying because you have to take your shoes off so everyone can see what they are.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Lmao! It was a V-Day present too.

1 Like

A friend of mine has some!

I have a pair of these too! hahaha. I don’t think they’re yellow, pretty sure they’re red. They look absolutely ridiculous. Love them.

None of my business I suppose, but I gotta say, it’s really weird that you have a pair of socks with pics of @dchris and his wife all over them.

20 Likes