T Nation

Journal of Avian Biology Article Access

I know this is a long shot but if anyone had access to this article through their uni or whatever and could send it to me that would be awesome. thanks

Aerial hunting behaviour and predation success by peregrine falcons Falco peregrinus on starling flocks Sturnus vulgaris. Francesca Zoratto. Journal of Avian Biology Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 427â??433, July 2010

All I could dig up.

I only came in here because I thought it said Arian.

Forget the article. Just watch this video.

This has potential to somehow become the most epic thread on T-Nation ever.

I don't know why, but with a thread title like that and then with what the body of the first post is, I dunno, I just got that feeling, you know. Like after Nick Armstrong walked on the moon or when Kennedy was stabbed (God I even remember what I was wearing that unforgettable day!) that this could be something great!

And I can just imagine years from now telling my kids and then eventually their kids about how I, Nards (username for Sean Harrison... (must leave my real name for posterity))...was there, maybe post 5 or 6 or 7(someone may post while I'm writing all this stupid shit) on page number MOTHER FUCKING ONE!!!!!!!!!!!! of THAT thread.

YYYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is this what you're looking for? i dont know.... im sorry

-

Got it. PM me your email address and I'll send it to you.

B.