Joss Whedon´s Dollhouse

I keep the last episode of Angel on my tivo at all times.

Fucking Epic really is the best way to describe it.

Looks like im finally gonna have to pick up those comics, i was hoping i could wait till they combined them into a graphic novel though.

I have nothing serious to add. But the back and forth discussion of Angel gave my boner a boner.

Just so ya know.

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
I keep the last episode of Angel on my tivo at all times.

Fucking Epic really is the best way to describe it.

Looks like im finally gonna have to pick up those comics, i was hoping i could wait till they combined them into a graphic novel though.[/quote]

I think they might have some of the earlier issues bound up already.

[quote]John Roman wrote:
I have nothing serious to add. But the back and forth discussion of Angel gave my boner a boner.

Just so ya know.[/quote]

It was the highlight of my day.

For cereal.

I’m not saying this is true, I’m just saying this came from someone who may or may not be in the know . . .

The first two-three episodes are kinda . . . blah . . . in a semi-self-aware jab at Fox’s tendency to keep the crap . . . then the actual point of the show swings in.

And Angel should have ended exactly the way it did, but it should have had one more on-TV season.

As far as the Angel comics, the previews I’ve seen look like the art was done with Photoshop 3.

[quote]Vash wrote:
I’m not saying this is true, I’m just saying this came from someone who may or may not be in the know . . .

The first two-three episodes are kinda . . . blah . . . in a semi-self-aware jab at Fox’s tendency to keep the crap . . . then the actual point of the show swings in.

[/quote]

The first few eps of Angel were rough as well, so I’m gonna stick around to see what happens.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
Vash wrote:

The first few eps of Angel were rough as well, so I’m gonna stick around to see what happens.[/quote]

True, im gonna watch Dollhouse on Hulu just in case.

And i loved the last season of Angel, in fact i loved seasons 1,2,3, and 5, season 4 wasnt great for me, I think it was the fact that I hated the actor that played Connor, how could Angel’s song be such a little bitch.

Even season 4 was better then most crap thats on though.

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
Vash wrote:

The first few eps of Angel were rough as well, so I’m gonna stick around to see what happens.

And i loved the last season of Angel, in fact i loved seasons 1,2,3, and 5, season 4 wasnt great for me, I think it was the fact that I hated the actor that played Connor, how could Angel’s song be such a little bitch.

Even season 4 was better then most crap thats on though.[/quote]

Season four sucks for any show. It’s when the writers decide they need to change something to keep things fresh, but it never works. If Spike was around in season four, he would have raped and gutted that guy.

And season four would be redeemed.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
WS4JB wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
Vash wrote:

Even season 4 was better then most crap thats on though.

Season four sucks for any show. It’s when the writers decide they need to change something to keep things fresh, but it never works. If Spike was around in season four, he would have raped and gutted that guy.

And season four would be redeemed.[/quote]

Fuckin right, if the end of that shitty Connor story line would have been Spike killing him instead of him just having his memory erased I would have been a happy SOB.

TNT runs the series on a loop, Monday through Saturday, they are on season 4 right now, i just caught an episode while i was getting ready for work, and dammit I hate Jasmine’s storyline almost as much as I hate conner.

Conner’s mom though…Rita from Dexter…Boner city, am I right ?

I was never down with the Connor storyline.

I thought he was a skinny, whiny, spoiled brat.

Spike killing him would have been great! Joss always kills characters, why leave Connor alive and happy.

WTF, we get Doyle for 7 episodes, but that skinny fucker hangs around for the better part of the last 2 seasons ?

Love Wesley though, esp when he becomes a bad ass, also love he just knocked up Willow, his real life wife.

Fun Fact, originally Doyle was going to be brought back somehow, but the actor sadly committed suicide before that time came, they talk about it on the DVD commentary, I guess David Boreanaz and he were very close.

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
TNT runs the series on a loop, Monday through Saturday, they are on season 4 right now, i just caught an episode while i was getting ready for work, and dammit I hate Jasmine’s storyline almost as much as I hate conner.

Conner’s mom though…Rita from Dexter…Boner city, am I right ?[/quote]

Gina Torres was on Firefly as Zoe. Way cooler character. Zoe would have fucked Jasmine up.

She showed up on Bones as well, I love that these actors from the Whedonverse are constantly popping up together

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
WTF, we get Doyle for 7 episodes, but that skinny fucker hangs around for the better part of the last 2 seasons ?

Love Wesley though, esp when he becomes a bad ass, also love he just knocked up Willow, his real life wife.

Fun Fact, originally Doyle was going to be brought back somehow, but the actor sadly committed suicide before that time came, they talk about it on the DVD commentary, I guess David Boreanaz and he were very close.[/quote]

Wes is my favorite TV character of all time. When Doyle got offed I was pissed that he was replaced with the whiny loser from Buffy, but then he kinda grew on me, and ended up having the greatest story arc ever.

And I think ‘killing’ Fred was a cool idea, as well. Although Illyria makes me wonder. Technically, she’s like a dude, right? Right?

I was honestly sick of Cordy by the time she left, which was nice.

The WnH liasons were fun. Eve beats Darla in Boner City polls. Adam Baldwin is just bad ass.

Adam Baldwin is sure as shit bad ass, he’s the reason I gave the show Chuck a chance.

And yes, killing Fred while it initially depressed the hell out of me, i loved what they did with Wes after her death.

Im sorry but just about any scene which start s with a guy with a british accent sitting in the dark drinking scotch will most likely end up awesome, Wes pulled this off like 4 episodes in a row.

2nd your thoughts on Cordy, by the time she slept with Conner I was ready to write her off, even if she wasn’t actually under her own control at that point.

Her spread in Playboy though, amazing…