Josh Bryant E-Book

Anyone have any thoughts on this? EFS is having a 12-hour sale (or 8, or 14, the email was really confusing) so it’s $24 insteada the usual 30.

I know tom63 loves it so I’m probably going to get it, but thought I’d ask on here, see if everyone loves it, or some think it’s just rehashed stuff, or what.

The Juggernaut Method is on sale too.

Just purchased it, but it’s pretty long so it’s going to take some time for me to read.

[quote]KBCThird wrote:
Anyone have any thoughts on this? EFS is having a 12-hour sale (or 8, or 14, the email was really confusing) so it’s $24 insteada the usual 30.

I know tom63 loves it so I’m probably going to get it, but thought I’d ask on here, see if everyone loves it, or some think it’s just rehashed stuff, or what.

The Juggernaut Method is on sale too. [/quote]

It’s pretty comphrensive, not just a rehash. I’ve seen most stuff before , but from different sources over thirty years . Makes me wish I saved my plusa mags from 82-92. The nutrition stuff is solid and there is the roidzz chapter , haha!

He spells out how some of the old timers like kaz and coan
, yep over twenty years is an old timer, trained .

Definitely worth the price for the sale. I’d be satisfied if I paid 60$ for it.

[quote]KBCThird wrote:

The Juggernaut Method is on sale too. [/quote]

It’s pretty comphrensive, not just a rehash. I’ve seen most stuff before , but from different sources over thirty years . Makes me wish I saved my plusa mags from 82-92. The nutrition stuff is solid and there is the roidzz chapter , haha!

He spells out how some of the old timers like kaz and coan
, yep over twenty years is an old timer, trained .

Definitely worth the price for the sale. I’d be satisfied if I paid 60$ for it.

Compared to what you’re getting for other e books, 24$ is a steal. Jump on it.

After looking through this book a bit I’m inclined to agree with tom. While I a lot of information is stuff you hear repeated a lot, it’s solid information. This book also has tons of less common info on as well and it does a good job of going into detail. It also contains tons of sample routines, like the coan/philipi deadlift routine and more, so it saves you the time of having to look them up since they are all compiled here in one book. I would say it’s worth the money.