Jose Aldo

Here is a cool highlight reel of Mike Brown and Jose Aldo. - YouTube
On second glance, when Aldo starts throwing his left and right flurries combined with his knees and kicks he looks a little bit like Wanderlei with the Chute Boxe style. I don’t know who could beat him right now at 145lbs. I think it will be some other young kid that no one has heard of.

agree completely on the Wanderlei comparison.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
drewh wrote:
Fuck you I clearly understand if you read my damn post I just hate fighter comparisons =, p4p questions etc… The featherweight division is not very deep, and people complain about Silva’s striking and wrestling, have they ever caomplained about Aldo’s nope. Wake up dude they are different fighters.

You sure? They look EXACTLY the same…hell,they’re both Brazilian,too. Of course they are different,fool…“similar” doesn’t mean “exactly alike.”

If you understood what titopuente(and myself) were saying…it sure wasn’t clear.

I guess some things are lost in translation of your anemic,pre-teen-like posts. Sometimes I think you’re trying to write a haiku or something.[/quote]

Thank you, B_B.

[quote]drewh wrote:
Backflips, do you know how many fighters do backflips when they win. I’ve never seen Anderson do a backflip, or Fedor, or BJ Penn but it’s not a big deal plenty of ok fighters can do backflips.[/quote]

You’ve never seen AS do a backflip, but you have seen him make everyone look silly by making them look like they’re moving in slow motion, which is evidence of his extreme atheleticism.

A lot of fighters do backflips. I’ve only seen Melvin Guillard do one off the top of the cage like that.

Aldo did a back flip off the top of cage, but he also included a 180 in it and his knees barely bent upon landing. The latter is indicative of tons of fast-twitch fibers.

Cool dude fast twitch fighters.

[quote]drewh wrote:
Fuck you I clearly understand if you read my damn post I just hate fighter comparisons =, p4p questions etc… The featherweight division is not very deep, and people complain about Silva’s striking and wrestling, have they ever caomplained about Aldo’s nope. Wake up dude they are different fighters.[/quote]

If you hate fighter comparisons and p4p discussion, why pray tell are you frequenting a message board that is dedicated to combat sports? What else is there to discuss than our views on fighters and comparing them to eachother and other fighters in the past. Should we compare them to insects or maybe snowflakes?

Please list you desired discussion material so we can all be sure not to offend you with any comments in the future.

V