Jord's Velocity Diet Log

I never thought I would actually try this diet but I am sick of being the somewhat muscular guy with a layer of pudge on top. Ive got all my protien, Surge, HOT-ROX and flax seed ready to go so there is no turning back now. I will try to post daily my calories for the day, all lifting results and overall how it is going.

I will either post pics at the end of every week or possibly wait until the 28 days is done and just post final pictures.

I am currently on day 2 and feeling pretty good, havent really had any cravings for real food yet. During this 28 days I will be using Waterbury’s full body workouts but will probably keep my rep ranges low on most lifts and go heavy to try and maintain my strength. Here is my workout log for yesterday (day 1 of the diet.)

Decline Bench Press 3 x 5 wieght= 235 for all 3 sets
BW chinups 2x8, 1x7, 1x6
Step ups 3x8 each leg while holding 45LB DB’s
Deadlift 1x5@275, 1x4@295, 1x3@315
Donkey Calf Raises 3x15
Cable Tricep Pushdowns 3x8 @ 150LBs

One thing that I will be doing over the 28 days that maybe I shouldnt be is 2 days of cardio. 2 mornings a week I will be playing basketball for and hour each day. I know I’m not supposed to do any cardio but Im not willing to give it up. Here are some before pics.

PIC 2

PIC 3

LAST ONE

Forgot to give my starting stats. Im 23 years old, 5’8 and started at 185 pounds.

This diet is pretty intense and will do someone like you a whole lot of good. Welcome to the crew, remember that your going to make some incredible progress through this diet, don’t sit there and cheat on the diet thinking well I’ve already come so far I deserve this. You deserve to finish it out and the transition period and be one shredded mfer.

What Higgins said!!! Welcome to the crew. Stick it through, you will be rewarded and if you want a good example of what can happen check Gustavo’s Physique Clinic, insane.

There will be no cheating, I am seriously motivated to get this pudge off and see my abs for the first time. Im sittin here at work on day two and some guys I work with just walked in with 3 pizzas for everyone. Didnt sound even slightly appealing. Im in this for the long haul.

Good luck! I’m on day six and it hasn’t been too bad so far.

I finished the diet less than a week ago and am in the transition period now. Word of advice, keep remotivating yourself. Week 2 is hell. Its the hardest in my opinion. Good luck!