T Nation

JOJ and Branch Trained by Josh Bryant

olympia prep, thhat video makes me wanna slit someone’s throat with a sword, but in a good way. haha. fuckin intense.

Johnnie’s whole upper body is just amazing to me

First time ive seen a pro bodybuilder train like that (straight sets, reps for time etc.)

Good stuff!

And agree with spar4tee, he got a incredible upperbody.

Your grammar is atrocious.

[quote]eightohfive wrote:
Your grammar is atrocious.[/quote]

How is my atrocious grammar( I assume this is directed at me since english isnt my first launguage ) at all relevant to the video posted?

Lol nice, at the end it looked like they were trying to learn how to break dance however.

literally just a fucking mountain of meat is what his upper body is.

Anyone else find that neutral grip pressing, db or with a bar, if you go moderately wide, can get a really nice stretch in the pecs without hurting the shoulders?

DAMN! They play some great heavy music at their gym!

I gotta deal with Katy Perry and Maroon 5 crap at my gym.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[/quote]

Bring headphones.

[quote]The Rattler wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[/quote]

Bring headphones. [/quote]

For real. With mp3 players that are so light you can wear them as earrings, you really have no excuse today.

I could see if we still had to carry cd players that skipped. Running on a treadmill used to suck.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[/quote]

For real. With mp3 players that are so light you can wear them as earrings, you really have no excuse today.

I could see if we still had to carry cd players that skipped. Running on a treadmill used to suck.[/quote]

I have an iPod Shuffle… which I bring and wear. But I’d rather not have to wear anything in my ears while training. I hate sensory deprivation, but apparently not as much as I hate Maroon 5.

lol

By the way, Doc, you and JJ share the same basic bodytype.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[/quote]

I could see if we still had to carry cd players that skipped. Running on a treadmill used to suck.[/quote]

I have an iPod Shuffle… which I bring and wear. But I’d rather not have to wear anything in my ears while training. I hate sensory deprivation, but apparently not as much as I hate Maroon 5.

lol

By the way, Doc, you and JJ share the same basic bodytype. [/quote]

I’m working on getting those traps and biceps.

back day

Love this videos, hope to see more!

Nice to see Meadow Rows catching on.

lmao, i love these videos

and i burst laughing everytime i put them next to kai’s ‘squeeeeeeze squeeeeeeze; i’m a bodybuilder not a weightlifter; you’re not building anything working like that!’ videos in my head

anyone know who’s the third guy training with JOJ and Branch? think he’s an NFL vet

[quote]hanban wrote:
anyone know who’s the third guy training with JOJ and Branch? think he’s an NFL vet[/quote]

Matt Lehr. Drafted by Dallas in 2001, damn good deadlifter as well.

That is a lot of volume, what a beast. I thought it was funny in the back video the guy in the background in the olive tank top was just standing there watching the Pull-Downs.

JOJ and Warren are just massive, looking forward to the show.