Joint Repair

Hello folks. Had a question - are there any real aggressive treatments/mathods for joint / cartilage strengthening/repair? This is for my wrist (motorcycle accident/surgeries)

I’m looking for alternative methods - I already consume the msm, glucosomine, shark cartiliage, etc. stuff, lots of fresh juice, etc. Just looking to see if there’s anything out there (I may be wrong but heard there’s stuff the use on horses?). Someone suggested accupuncture and I will be giving this a try as well.

I ran a search and read up on on the steroid use for rehab, but I’m not sure if I’m in decent enough shape to start on that?

Thanks for the help. :slight_smile:

[quote]Spawn_X wrote:
Hello folks. Had a question - are there any real aggressive treatments/mathods for joint / cartilage strengthening/repair? This is for my wrist (motorcycle accident/surgeries)

I’m looking for alternative methods - I already consume the msm, glucosomine, shark cartiliage, etc. stuff, lots of fresh juice, etc. Just looking to see if there’s anything out there (I may be wrong but heard there’s stuff the use on horses?). Someone suggested accupuncture and I will be giving this a try as well.

I ran a search and read up on on the steroid use for rehab, but I’m not sure if I’m in decent enough shape to start on that?

Thanks for the help. :)[/quote]

see a sports doc.