Joint Pain - Steroid Remedy

Hi fellas,

I have recently found an abundant source of all things anabolic and pharmaceutical. My uncle is a steroid user and i was speaking to him last night about some serious joint pain that he has.

I mentioned that from what i understand, androgenic steroids that cause you to retain alot of water also lubricate your joints and should alleviate his discomfort.

I have used Dbol before and i was thinking of getting him some to stack with his Propionate.

Perhaps i have said something completely ridiculous here, if so please let me know. Can anyone suggest a more effective remedy than Dbol… maybe something else he can switch to during his off-cycle?

Look into deca alot of bbers will run 200mgs with every cycle for just that purpose.

DA REAL JUDGE JOE BROWN

Ill let him know. He does have plenty of Deca.

[quote]judgeroybean wrote:

DA REAL JUDGE JOE BROWN[/quote]

make up your mind judge!

“THE JUDGE”

There satisfied?

[quote]The Manthony wrote:
Ill let him know. He does have plenty of Deca.[/quote]

Sweet he has lots, send me some then fellow aussie.

lol

[quote]The Manthony wrote:
Hi fellas,

I have recently found an abundant source of all things anabolic and pharmaceutical. My uncle is a steroid user and i was speaking to him last night about some serious joint pain that he has.

I mentioned that from what i understand, androgenic steroids that cause you to retain alot of water also lubricate your joints and should alleviate his discomfort.

I have used Dbol before and i was thinking of getting him some to stack with his Propionate.

Perhaps i have said something completely ridiculous here, if so please let me know. Can anyone suggest a more effective remedy than Dbol… maybe something else he can switch to during his off-cycle?[/quote]

Deca is definitely the A1 choice for joint soothing and lubrication. It definitely works…

However, do not suggest he use it during the off cycle… Deca(Nandrolone) is very suppressive, this is further compounded by the ester properties.
He will never recover if ANY AAS is used during the off cycle… let alone one of the most suppressive drugs. Nandrolone Decanoate.

Hope this helps a little…