T Nation

Joint Pain, Fatigue, Depression

I tested for low t in 2015 . Free t was 249 ( 250 -750 ) total t 12.6 (11-49) didn’t get e2 Lh/fsh tested . Doctors said in range . Had to beg to see endo , he finally gave in .

Went to endo , looked at tests , ticked me ballsack and sent me on my way .

Tried to do clomid restart a year ago , was an emotional wreck on them . Did not feel any better on or after the restart , could not check results as no doctor wants to look into it ( they just see big young bloke and think everything is fine )

I have put up with fatigue , depression, brain fog and low libido for to long now and it’s time to do something about it .

Finally got a doctor to test t again but has no idea and just test total t and vit b12 / D . Total t came in at 14 ( 11-40 ) vitamins come in range did not give me exact reading .

27 years old , 102kg , 6 ft . 15-18 bf Training for 11 years . Live in Qld , Australia . Eat healthy , minimal processed foods .

Did 10 weeks sus cycle 5 years ago 500mg a week with nolva pct 40 40 20 20 .

Looking if anyone has used private clinics to test for the right things to see if I need restart or trt .

Spin some chat and any info will be great cheers

Male hormone services there are difficult. Similar issues in all Commonwealth Countries. The best services are in USA, but most docs are idiots and the ones that are knowledgeable typically do not take insurance.

Do not ignore thyroid issues as this can make your problems worse. See last paragraph in this post.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category

• advice for new guys
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc
  • HPTA restart

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

Thanks KSman ,

I am going to trump country for three weeks , so I’ll get the private blood tests done when I come back . Can clen mess the thyroid up at all ?

Also forgot to mention that tsh come back at 1.0 range .5 to 5

Nice re TSH, but requested oral body temperatures tell us more.

Clen can really stress the body, could even kill. Clen might mess with different hormone systems just from the stress. If you are wanting to loose fat, high TT, FT and E2 near 22pg/ml - 80 pmol/L should work well unless there are issues with cortisol or other issues.