T Nation

Johnny Rotten Advertises Butter

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/video/2008/oct/01/advertising

Can’t believe he turned down Rock N’ Roll Hall of Fame but does this.

[quote]entheogens wrote:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/video/2008/oct/01/advertising

Can’t believe he turned down Rock N’ Roll Hall of Fame but does this.[/quote]

Sad.

That is SO not punk.

Oh wow man. That’s so not punk…

[quote]imhungry wrote:
entheogens wrote:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/video/2008/oct/01/advertising

Can’t believe he turned down Rock N’ Roll Hall of Fame but does this.

Sad.

That is SO not punk.[/quote]

DUUUUUUUUUUDE! This wasn’t there when I posted it! You must have beaten me by mere seconds!

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
imhungry wrote:
entheogens wrote:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/video/2008/oct/01/advertising

Can’t believe he turned down Rock N’ Roll Hall of Fame but does this.

Sad.

That is SO not punk.

DUUUUUUUUUUDE! This wasn’t there when I posted it! You must have beaten me by mere seconds![/quote]

Hey, nobody likes a copy-cat!!

That’s funny. I hate it when that happens.

If you want to see something fucking HILARIOUS. Check this video out. It is a clip of when Johnny Rotten/Public Image was on the teeny-bopper music show American Bandstand in 1980. Now it was common knowledge that musicians lip-sycnhed, but especially in the second song, J Rotten just totally stops lip-synching. This apparently really pissed off Dick Clark.

This video takes a long time to download (at least in my browser) but it is worth the wait (so grab a sandwich, write a few lines of code or whatever, then enjoy):

http://blogfiles.wfmu.org/KF/0510/Public_Image_Ltd_-American_Bandstand-_800517.mpg