Johnny Biceps: International World Saver

Fuck it, I’m down

…it was just titles. This shit makes absolutely no sense.

And it’s working. I have to keep checking for updates.

Been awhile guys, sorry. Updates are on the blog. Here’s a couple new ones:

Biblical Facebook Highlights part 3 - http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/lifter123456/BibFacebook3.jpg

Comic, episode four - http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/lifter123456/jbcomicnewjobDELL.jpg

I wish I had thought of the username Johnny Biceps.

Maybe I could be Joe Quads or Mike Traps or Duke Lats.

[quote]Nards wrote:

Maybe I could be Joe Quads or Mike Traps or Duke Lats.[/quote]

You didn’t even know…

CNG is Compressed Natural Gas.

I’ll be honest, the new comic was not funny or intelligent at all. It needs work. But I see potential, as well.

[quote]XanderBuilt wrote:
CNG is Compressed Natural Gas.[/quote]

well there’s your problem.

[quote]Nards wrote:

Those are great…

I’m going to name my son either “Striated” Steve Thunderlats or Rack-pull Eddie. He better live up to the name!!

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:

[quote]XanderBuilt wrote:
CNG is Compressed Natural Gas.[/quote]

well there’s your problem.[/quote]

CNG is good shit If you huff it before a set of squats. Way better than nitrous supps.

JohnnyBiceps.com is a blog featuring 100% original humorous and entertaining content from the mind of Johnny B himself. There is NO web-collected or user-submitted finished content on JohnnyBiceps.com. Johnny comes up with all the writings and does all the Photoshopping himself.”

Are you allowed to just download images and slightly modify them and call that original material? Did you draw the silhouette for johnny biceps?

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

Those are great…

I’m going to name my son either “Striated” Steve Thunderlats or Rack-pull Eddie. He better live up to the name!![/quote]

I know a guy called Lex Creed. That’s his real name. It’s so over-the-top that if you used it in a movie people would laugh at it.

[quote]Eli B wrote:
JohnnyBiceps.com is a blog featuring 100% original humorous and entertaining content from the mind of Johnny B himself. There is NO web-collected or user-submitted finished content on JohnnyBiceps.com. Johnny comes up with all the writings and does all the Photoshopping himself.”

Are you allowed to just download images and slightly modify them and call that original material? Did you draw the silhouette for johnny biceps?[/quote]

“Finished content”. Obviously a lot of the images were taken and manipulated. None of the content is for sale. Maybe I should make that more clear on the site (?)

So basically I could do a masterful painting of Arnold Schwarzenegger punching a bull elephant in the face put it online, and if you download it and draw a moustache on him and write some nonsense you’d be happy to call it your own because it wasn’t “finished content” before.

Nice.

The original concept comic is unorganized and boring. The following clips just reinforce that. I highly suggest you actually go on a film or art forum (not deviantart) and ask them.

I’m not entire sure why you’re even here.

The art, the “humour” and your attitude - crap.

Finsh school and work at least on one of these.

I dont think the OP sucks, I just think his design skills are severely lacking. They can be improved with some graphic design classes (or books for the dedicated autodidact.)

If its just for fun then I say keep at it. If you want to make money at this kind of thing some day, you have to invest more time and/or money to get better.

Really though, I found the humor worth a few minutes of time. Its just presented in such an amateurish way.

[quote]Johnny Biceps wrote:
Biblical Facebook Highlights part 3 - http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/lifter123456/BibFacebook3.jpg

Comic, episode four - http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/lifter123456/jbcomicnewjobDELL.jpg
[/quote]

the comic sucked ass, but i got a slight chuckle out of Joseph’s facebook new coat post.

What is this shit? The new Charles Atlas advertising campaign?

Johnny,
Some free advice where you can learn a lot what’s being an artist is about