John Malkovich vs. the F Bomb

I’m putting him up there with Samuel L. I loved this movie, and he cracked me the FUCK UP!!!

hahaha

haha, I need to see this movie

It’s one of my favorite movies already. I’ve seen it four times. Just brilliant!

Even if you’re not a big Coen Brothers fan, I think it’s a must watch.

[quote]hardgnr wrote:
haha, I need to see this movie[/quote]

I was so thinking the same thing right now.
and if Vader recommends I think I will actually take my chances and try and see it.

and this right here is what seals the deal for me.
OMG I must see this now!!!

LOVE that film! Malkovich is always brilliant.
And is it just me, or does Brad Pitt always seem to be quite natural as a dumbass?

This is an awesome movie. A must see. Funny vid

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
And is it just me, or does Brad Pitt always seem to be quite natural as a dumbass?[/quote]

No, it’s not just you. I remember watching it with my parents over the holidays and my Dad goes, “I don’t think he’s acting. He seems genuinely dumb.”

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:
And is it just me, or does Brad Pitt always seem to be quite natural as a dumbass?

No, it’s not just you. I remember watching it with my parents over the holidays and my Dad goes, “I don’t think he’s acting. He seems genuinely dumb.”[/quote]

Brad Pitt is a dude I would love to hate because he does everything I think I would want to do.

But then there’s that whole thing where I don’t think he’s been in a bad movie. Mr and Mrs Smith aside, I find it hard to name just one bad one. He’s simply unhateable to me.

Haha I’m laughing my arse off at the bit where he screams in the car! I need to see this film.

[quote]msd0060 wrote:
But then there’s that whole thing where I don’t think he’s been in a bad movie. Mr and Mrs Smith aside, I find it hard to name just one bad one. He’s simply unhateable to me.[/quote]

You didn’t like Mr. and Mrs. Smith? WTF?

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:

No, it’s not just you. I remember watching it with my parents over the holidays and my Dad goes, “I don’t think he’s acting. He seems genuinely dumb.”[/quote]

He does much better as the kind of goofy/ mischievous guy.

Good movie. Is it just me thinking the Coens either hit it outta the park or completely drop the ball? There seems to be no middle ground with their work.

I did not like ‘burn after reading’, although I did like John Malkovich’s character and portrayal.

Good youtube link.

[quote]msd0060 wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:

No, it’s not just you. I remember watching it with my parents over the holidays and my Dad goes, “I don’t think he’s acting. He seems genuinely dumb.”

Brad Pitt is a dude I would love to hate because he does everything I think I would want to do.

But then there’s that whole thing where I don’t think he’s been in a bad movie. Mr and Mrs Smith aside, I find it hard to name just one bad one. He’s simply unhateable to me.[/quote]

Remember him as Floyd the pothead in “True Romance”? Golden! He totally plays idiots and stoners true to life.

Sorry the Brad Pitt hijack of thread.

I thought Brad Pitt was the ONLY good part about this movie. I guess the rest was a little too dry for me.

And yes, Brad Pitt rocks. Anyone who says otherwise is probably too insecure to admit that they like such a stud.

Floyd