T Nation

John F. Kerry

Just wanted to reiterate what a fantastic guy John “I’ve had one consistent policy on Iraq” Kerry is.

news.bostonherald.com/politics/view.bg?articleid=81533

By the way: ILOVEGEORGEWBUSH1(rsu), justthefacts, moriarity, Brother Elk,
lumpy/100meters,

Nice candidate!!!

JeffR

I’m confused? Isn’t the election over yet? Is John planning on running again?

jUST tHE fACTS, was this you?

Incessant heckling and shouting culminated in an arrest Tuesday night during a speech by controversialist Ann Coulter at the University of Texas at Austin.

THE TEXAN reports: Shouts became so pervasive during the question-and-answer session that Coulter informed the organizers she would no longer take questions if the hecklers were not silenced. For a time, the shouts were considerably lessened, until the issue of gay marriage was broached.

Coulter said she supported the definition of marriage as between a man and a woman on the basis that a good woman civilizes and inspires a man to strive for something better, leading to a question that was met with a stunned silence.

“You say that you believe in the sanctity of marriage,” said Ajai Raj, an English sophomore. “How do you feel about marriages where the man does nothing but f*@k his wife up the ass?”

UT Police officers approached Raj to arrest him, resulting in a mass exodus of protesters chanting, “Let him go.”

“The person had been disruptive the entire event,” said Matt Hardigree, former Student Events Center president. “He took the opportunity to say something lewd and offensive and then made masturbatory gestures as he exited.”

Hardigree said that Cheryl Wood from the Office of the Dean of Students spoke with some of the protestors before the event, and assorted members of the Distinguished Speakers Committee asked them to sit in the back if they had signs and to leave quietly if they wanted to leave.

According to Jeffrey Stockerwell, a friend of Raj, officers violently seized Raj and illegally searched him after his question.

Police have charged Raj with disorderly conduct, a Class C misdemeanor.

Representatives of the Austin People’s Legal Collective were taking statements from everyone at the scene, in case it should be taken to court.

The booing began early into Coulter’s speech, when she issued a joke to pro-choice advocates.

“I wonder why those ‘I Heart Partial-Birth Abortion’ T-shirts aren’t selling better,” she said, followed by a combination of cheers and jeers.

One student asked Coulter why universities and institutions place microphones in front of Coulter when she advocates terrorism against liberals, prompting Coulter to mention the strength of her book sales. Coulter has had four New York Times best sellers.

The $30,000 event was co-sponsored by the Texas Union Student Events Center and Student Endowed Centennial Lectureship Committee.

[quote]vroom wrote:
I’m confused? Isn’t the election over yet? Is John planning on running again?[/quote]

apparently. He lit into a senator who introduced Hillary as the next demorat nominee, saying that he was still the one.

shit, the funniest part about that article is how he had to spend over 3 grand for Red Sox tickets–the night he threw out the first pitch before the DNC con.
Priceless.

(I’m sure there were/are some campaign finance rules that required it, I still think it’s hilarious!)

That must be one of those liberal biased campuses we keep hearing about… ?

HA! JeffR is jealous that Kerry got free tickets to the Sox. What an ass clown.

[quote]Moriarty wrote:
“HA! JeffR is jealous that Kerry got free tickets to the Sox. What an ass clown.” [/quote]

I think that baseball is a complete waste of time. I think it should have been cancelled after Babe Ruth retired.

JeffR

[quote]Cream wrote:
jUST tHE fACTS, was this you?

Incessant heckling and shouting culminated in an arrest Tuesday night during a speech by controversialist Ann Coulter at the University of Texas at Austin.

THE TEXAN reports: Shouts became so pervasive during the question-and-answer session that Coulter informed the organizers she would no longer take questions if the hecklers were not silenced. For a time, the shouts were considerably lessened, until the issue of gay marriage was broached.

Coulter said she supported the definition of marriage as between a man and a woman on the basis that a good woman civilizes and inspires a man to strive for something better, leading to a question that was met with a stunned silence.

“You say that you believe in the sanctity of marriage,” said Ajai Raj, an English sophomore. “How do you feel about marriages where the man does nothing but f*@k his wife up the ass?”

UT Police officers approached Raj to arrest him, resulting in a mass exodus of protesters chanting, “Let him go.”

“The person had been disruptive the entire event,” said Matt Hardigree, former Student Events Center president. “He took the opportunity to say something lewd and offensive and then made masturbatory gestures as he exited.”

Hardigree said that Cheryl Wood from the Office of the Dean of Students spoke with some of the protestors before the event, and assorted members of the Distinguished Speakers Committee asked them to sit in the back if they had signs and to leave quietly if they wanted to leave.

According to Jeffrey Stockerwell, a friend of Raj, officers violently seized Raj and illegally searched him after his question.

Police have charged Raj with disorderly conduct, a Class C misdemeanor.

Representatives of the Austin People’s Legal Collective were taking statements from everyone at the scene, in case it should be taken to court.

The booing began early into Coulter’s speech, when she issued a joke to pro-choice advocates.

“I wonder why those ‘I Heart Partial-Birth Abortion’ T-shirts aren’t selling better,” she said, followed by a combination of cheers and jeers.

One student asked Coulter why universities and institutions place microphones in front of Coulter when she advocates terrorism against liberals, prompting Coulter to mention the strength of her book sales. Coulter has had four New York Times best sellers.

The $30,000 event was co-sponsored by the Texas Union Student Events Center and Student Endowed Centennial Lectureship Committee.
[/quote]

Poor Raj…his protest against anal sex
fell of deaf ears!

[quote]JeffR wrote:
Just wanted to reiterate what a fantastic guy John “I’ve had one consistent policy on Iraq” Kerry is.

news.bostonherald.com/politics/view.bg?articleid=81533

By the way: ILOVEGEORGEWBUSH1(rsu), justthefacts, moriarity, Brother Elk,
lumpy/100meters,

Nice candidate!!!

JeffR

[/quote]
Yeah what a horrible canidate, parking tickets! Oh my, and to think he could have been president! Thank god, we’ve got a drunk driving, coke snorting, failed businessman (miserable failure), new england elitist running the show, along with all his neo-con chickenhawk friends! What was I thinking? Oh yeah, I was thinking about americans. JeffR—world’s best cheerleader.

Lumpy/100meters wrote:

“Yeah what a horrible canidate, parking tickets!”

What a laugh!!! I’m not one bit surprised that YOU aren’t offended by YOUR money used in this way. After all it was cool with you to use government resources (troopers/secret service/government officials) to cover up lies (clinton).

“Oh my, and to think he could have been president! Thank god, we’ve got a drunk driving, coke snorting, failed businessman (miserable failure), new england elitist running the show,”

Here is another key difference between a Republican and a democrat. You think all of these things about him. Then he beats you. That would make you beyond contempt.

If we are beat, we are beaten by the “skillful politician” etc…

It’s hilarious to see you morons claiming intellectual superiority over someone and then getting hammered.

“along with all his neo-con chickenhawk friends! What was I thinking? Oh yeah, I was thinking about americans. JeffR—world’s best cheerleader.”

Don’t forget Halliburton, seven minutes, and having his father pay for all of his votes.

I LOVE it!!!

JeffR

[quote]JeffR wrote:
What a laugh!!! I’m not one bit surprised that YOU aren’t offended by YOUR money used in this way. After all it was cool with you to use government resources (troopers/secret service/government officials) to cover up lies (clinton).
[/quote]

Says the guy who ignores the use of government resources and the many human lives in pursuit of the lie that was WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION and DIRECT TIES WITH BIN LADEN.

I do have to say, if there was ever a person on these forums that is just truly bad at representing themselves or their point of view, it is you. I do believe that just about anyone else on this forum could carry on a more interesting and mentally stimulating debate than you. It’s like arguing with a five year old…and with that is the sudden realization that I wasted my time even writing this. Let me add a few exclamation points at the end of this so that you can relate. “!!!”

POX wrote:

"Says the guy who ignores the use of government resources and the many human lives in pursuit of the lie that was WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION and DIRECT TIES WITH BIN LADEN.

I do have to say, if there was ever a person on these forums that is just truly bad at representing themselves or their point of view, it is you. I do believe that just about anyone else on this forum could carry on a more interesting and mentally stimulating debate than you. It’s like arguing with a five year old…and with that is the sudden realization that I wasted my time even writing this. Let me add a few exclamation points at the end of this so that you can relate. “!!!”

You know, POX, I’m getting the feeling that you are cross!!!

I know, it’s been hard. It keeps getting worse for you.

I was thinking about you and your pals recently as I watched your House “leadership” speak on CSPAN. We had bonified stars like Charles Rangel and Nancy Pelosi. They “stood up” to those evil Republicans!!! Didn’t offer any suggestions, but, they voted against them!!!

It was trully inspiring!!!

I think that even you are probably embarrassed about Kerry using YOUR funds to pay his 2003 PARKING TICKETS!!!

I could be wrong, there seems to be a paucity of shame in the Democratic Party (Lieberman excepted).

In short, POX, I wish you a very pleasant four years!!!

JeffR

JeffR is making assumptions again… I guess he wasn’t paying attention several months ago.

[quote]vroom wrote:
JeffR is making assumptions again… I guess he wasn’t paying attention several months ago.[/quote]

He also can’t count. That’s 3.5 years.

Personal attacks aside, do you think he will run again?

Will it be an unknown Democrat governor?

Liebermann is one of the most stand up guys in the Senate (either party) but I think he is too funny looking to be embraced by the average American.

Most of the current Democratic party leaders in Washington are poisoning themselves with the BS they are spewing.

Hillary is doing a decent job of keeping her mouth shut and not seeming too bitter, but I don’t believe she can keep her bitterness bottled up when she hit the campaign trail. She does not have the lovable personality that Bill has.

Zap,

“Personal attacks aside, do you think he will run again?”

I think Kerry will run again. I know Hillary will. And I wouldn’t rule out a shot by Al Gore. Although, Gore may be content to try and get himself a high post position with the other candidates - like Secretary of State, or somesuch.

Be interesting to see these three in a Democratic primary against one another. All three very ambitious. Add Howard Dean to the mix, and it could be exceptionally colorful.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Personal attacks aside, do you think he will run again?

Will it be an unknown Democrat governor?[/quote]

I sure as hell hope that he does not run again. I don’t consider him a great leader. I also don’t consider Bush the greatest positive influence for this country. I simply saw Kerry as the lesser of two available evils at the time. I think many may be underestimating the rising influence in Barack Obama.

Has Obama done anything yet to warrant serious consideration?

He gave a nice speech and got elected, but I am not familiar with any of his accomplishments.

I think a lot of the potential candidates named have a bit too much baggage, but does Obama have too little?

It will be a colorful campaign. Will the Dems throw mud at each other because Bush won’t be running again?

I hope we won’t be making a “lesser of two evils” choice in 2008.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Has Obama done anything yet to warrant serious consideration?
[/quote]

The fact that you have to ask that question may be his greatest accomplishment…avoidance of the bullshit.