Joe 'You Lie' Wilson is a Hypocrite

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
If all this is unspun fact (I haven’t checked) then Joe Wilson is lowlife opportunistic hypocrite.[/quote]

Ditto.

[quote]hedo wrote:
He’s going to grant them all amnesty. Then they won’t be illegal. Obama is a lawyer. You need to be cautious when he is speaking about issues like this.[/quote]

Ditto again. But to be fair, Bush was talking amnesty too, which led many republicans to distance themselves from him. I don’t care who says it, I do not support amnesty. You don’t reward people for breaking into you country. You just remove the reason they do it.

[quote]pat wrote:
hedo wrote:
He’s going to grant them all amnesty. Then they won’t be illegal. Obama is a lawyer. You need to be cautious when he is speaking about issues like this.

Ditto again. But to be fair, Bush was talking amnesty too, which led many republicans to distance themselves from him. I don’t care who says it, I do not support amnesty. You don’t reward people for breaking into you country. You just remove the reason they do it.[/quote]

McCain was a huge amnesty proponent, which is why a bunch of people I know started calling him “Juan” McCain. I firmly believe that his position on this issue sucked any enthusiasm out of the conservative base and cost him the election. As far as removing the incentive for illegals to enter, this whole healthcare deal is yet another big old lollypop just waiting for them to hop on over and bite into.

[quote]HG Thrower wrote:
pat wrote:
hedo wrote:
He’s going to grant them all amnesty. Then they won’t be illegal. Obama is a lawyer. You need to be cautious when he is speaking about issues like this.

Ditto again. But to be fair, Bush was talking amnesty too, which led many republicans to distance themselves from him. I don’t care who says it, I do not support amnesty. You don’t reward people for breaking into you country. You just remove the reason they do it.

McCain was a huge amnesty proponent, which is why a bunch of people I know started calling him “Juan” McCain. I firmly believe that his position on this issue sucked any enthusiasm out of the conservative base and cost him the election. As far as removing the incentive for illegals to enter, this whole healthcare deal is yet another big old lollypop just waiting for them to hop on over and bite into.[/quote]

You know it amazes me that all these politicians missed the boat on this topic. Very few people support amnesty for illegals.
The truth of the matter is that they come over and cause problems. Not because they are bad people necessarily, but the sheer numbers stress our infrastructure big time. I do not wish these people harm, but I do wish the people who hire them harm. It is their fault, and laws need to be put in place that will punish those who hire them. If they don’t have work, they won’t jump the fence. All the politicians missed this one.