Joe Weider's Ultimate Bodybuilding - How Is This Book?

I’m a long time lurker of these forums and don’t really post much, so I apologise if this is the wrong section. Anyway…

Has anybody read ‘Joe Weider’s Ultimate Bodybuilding’ book? I just picked it up at a garage sale and was quite lucky as I was actually looking for a Bodybuilding book to read.

I’m looking forward to reading it, although when I bought it I realised that it was published in 1989, which got me wondering… Is all of the advice going to be outdated by today’s standards, and will the advice given in the book still hold true today? I won’t be using the book as the be all and end all of what it takes to build a great body, but if I can pick up some tips from the book then it’ll be worth a read.

So is it a decent read, or is it full of crap? I asked the same question on a different forum and received the following reply:

The person who posted that didn’t go into any more detail even though I asked WHY it was supposedly terrible, but hopefully you guys can help shed some light on whether the book is worth a read or not.

Thanks.