Joe Rogan's Letter to Kellogg's

Re: Micheal Phelps

Awesome rant, well stated!

http://blog.joerogan.net/archives/454

Joe Rogan’s a funny motherfucker … I agree with him and a lot of his points … regardless of the fact that I don’t smoke weed I don’t think it should be illegal … Go Joe

Excellent.

Letters/rants like this are brilliant. For the record, I mean about all subjects, not just marijuana.

“I don’t want to hear any of that, ?he’s setting a bad example with the children? nonsense either, because we all know if he had a gin and tonic in his hand instead of a bong this would never have been an issue, even though every single study ever done has shown that marijuana is FAR less dangerous than alcohol”

So true.

That was fucking hilarious!

Good read! Joe also does a lot of really sharp standup, definitely a guy with a good sense of humor and a balanced perspective.

Holy shit, when you think about, ALL Kellogg’s food is munchie shit. Fuck, do they not realize this? I doubt they’re making near as much money on “breakfast for kids” as they are on stoners. If this boycott gets sizable at all then Kellogg’s is fucked. Doubt it will though.

[quote]polo77j wrote:
Joe Rogan’s a funny motherfucker … I agree with him and a lot of his points … regardless of the fact that I don’t smoke weed I don’t think it should be illegal … Go Joe[/quote]

x2

I would smoke but it makes me sick sometimes. I could definitely benefit from the analgesic properties of THC. More effective than Advil and it doesn’t eat a hole in your stomach.

Very good. It’s just too bad more people don’t think that way.

Joe Rogan’s stand up is hilarious! He is a crazy motherfucker!!

“Do you guys even know your consumer statistics? Well, let me fill you in on some of my own personal scientific research on the subject, because I have been closely studying my own purchases for over 20 years, and I can tell you that I?ve been high 100% of the time I?ve bought your shit. I mean, do you guys ever think about what you sell? Pop tarts? Are you kidding me? I would be willing to bet that 50% of the people buying pop tarts are stoned out of their fucking minds.”

I loled.

[quote]Donut62 wrote:
“Do you guys even know your consumer statistics? Well, let me fill you in on some of my own personal scientific research on the subject, because I have been closely studying my own purchases for over 20 years, and I can tell you that I?ve been high 100% of the time I?ve bought your shit. I mean, do you guys ever think about what you sell? Pop tarts? Are you kidding me? I would be willing to bet that 50% of the people buying pop tarts are stoned out of their fucking minds.”

I loled.[/quote]

Just last week I saw a dude at the store stoned out of his fuckin’ mind with a box of Frosted Flakes in hand.